AURS Updater on October 12, 2005, 04:51:25 PM
Just a quick reminder to all of the AURS members and non-members, we are holding our General Meeting this Thursday. We do applogize for the short notice, but hope that you will be able to attend.

Meeting details are as follows:

Tuxedo Park Community Association 202-29th Ave. N.E.

Time:
Thursday, October 13th - 2005 - 7:00 PM

Agenda:
We will be discussing Volunteer Days wrap up, open positions for elections, next years plans for Volunteer Days, and any availabe updates for GAMP fromeach of our GAMP representatives. (Subject to change)

Please set aside some time to attend this important meeting!

Thank you,
The AURS Board of Directors.

TJ54 on October 13, 2005, 10:36:04 PM
I went to the meeting tonight, It was a good meeting. It seems like all the hard work everyone at AURS and all the clubs are doing is having a positive impact on the whole GAMP issue.
There was not much to report on SRD's position on the whole issue, but it sounds like the letter writing and the projects such as bridge building are very positive steps in the right direction. But it is important to keep writing and talking to people about GAMP, and putting on pressure to keep the trails open.
In my opinion, it is important to support the AURS and present a "united front".
I realized tonight  how hard the four remaining BOD members of AURS (out of 14 I believe)have been working to keep the trails open for everyone and I for one would like to say thankyou.

Ian
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

SOMETHING WICKED on October 14, 2005, 04:17:15 PM
:D On behalf of the BOD, thank you Ian for your  support!