Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Which cell phone to buy, Telus Mobility?  (Read 1270 times)

CanaMatt

Which cell phone to buy, Telus Mobility?
« on: October 17, 2005, 06:47:20 PM »
I am buying a cell phone. I had an LG the one before 5450. The 5450 came with digicam. Where as mine didnt. I already got a plan. Just the LG sucks it would cut out the voice while on the phone, but still stay connected. So now I will buy a phone outright from a store without a plan. Prices vary from $150-$350 and up to $1000.

Are the Motorola's anygood. Primarly the V710 and V65p

This Motorola V710 is the one I will buy. It has the mp3 with flash card (primary reason why i am buying this phone is for mp3 tunes), digicam, and speakerphone, calender/organzier/alarm. Cost is $350

Next is the V65p, I like that one for the Speakerphone, and it has the calender features. No digicam, I dont care if I get one or not, it would be a nice add-on. Is $280.

The Motorola V265 (digicam adds extra $100) is the same as Motorola V262 (no digicam)
V265 = $250
V262 = $150

I say I like the Motorola V710 for $350. I dont know what size flash cards I can use on this cell. And I have no expirience with the quality of Motorola's. If any of you have a newer Motorola within the past 2 years, could you tell me how it held up as far as quality, and build.

Thanks