Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Yet another new Jeep website...  (Read 1600 times)

ajeepthing

Yet another new Jeep website...
« on: October 20, 2005, 01:00:37 PM »
Hey gang.

I'm new to this board, though not to offroading (currently a member of the Nova Scotia Jeep Club).  I own an 89 Comanche, lifted 5", though it's down for body-work right now, ... and is sporting absolutely amazing 235's...LOL

Anyway, part of the reason I'm stopping by is to let the users here know about my website.  It's Jeep-focused, but there's plenty of general offroad info, safety tips, trip reports and other stuff which is non-brand specific.  There are some great calculators a gent allowed me to use and some terrific articles on land-use issues, too.

As  Jeepers, I'm hoping it'll be right up your alley.  I just finished some updates this morning (concept cars section), and the count puts the site at just short of 140 pages - so there should be something there for almost everyone.

I hope it's OK to drop a link in here to my site.  If not, and it's removed from my post, I've included it in my profile for anyone who wants a look-see.

Thanks for your time.  I'll check back here if anyone has any questions...or feel free to drop me an e-mail through the addy posted on the site.

Duane
http://www.ajeepthing.com

Da_chopper

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 01:10:30 PM »
looks like a nice site

ajeepthing

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 06:18:46 AM »
Thanks. :)  Lot's of work since April.

...and just so you all know I'm not just e-wheeling...

1989 Comanche - doesn't have the rims now, but does have a 4.5" RockKrawler lfit up front, a SOA in the rear and Bilsteins all round.

No sir, no e-wheeling here!  Just rocking the dirt parking lots in Eastern Canada...LOL