Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: who woulda guessed....  (Read 16817 times)

Offline esi

• That CB Yapper
Re: who woulda guessed....
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2009, 10:48:05 PM »
no the problem is that we are such a little corner of the market and the boys at the bottom of the hill don't care
they dont care if  our parts take months to get here  cause there figure there are only two shops in town and they can do as the please cause there isn't alot of  place we can turn too

There are other local sellers of products, and the owners of the shops are in it for profit, its not a hobby for them, typically a new 1 ton that wants a full set up will bring cost around 10K plus and the $400-500 tires that last 30k when not rotated mean quick return customers. I'm not saying its right, but stocking is the owners ultimate descision. Staff can relay to the owner that there are alot of jeep inquiries and nothing in stock.  If anyone remembers this post and is looking for products send me a PM with your model and what you're looking for and I'll get you a quote, some products I can quote within an hour or so some will take a phone call during business hours, most of the time I can get american equivilant pricing and save you the shipping and the duty. Try me and see what I can do for you. 
Formerly of Boots & Boost Inc
Back farming and fabricating again.

Offline Bnine

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Sticky Fingers
Re: who woulda guessed....
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2009, 03:17:59 PM »
I'll bite.

Pm me pricing for 10 Forged Currie Johnny joints. 2.5", 9/16" bolt hole, 1.25" Right hand threaded shank.

Thanks
My Mechanic Calgary
Mobile Auto Care
403-483-1083
[email protected]