Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Your worst stuck!! ******PLEASE DO NOT POST PICS***********  (Read 4376 times)

Offline rangerdanger

• Budget Lift
Re: Your worst stuck!! ******PLEASE DO NOT POST PICS***********
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2009, 06:07:33 PM »
Worst stuck ever was a couple of years ago on maylong.  I was driving a '86 ranger with 31's at the time and I decided to cross a small puddle in the middle of a large field, where approximately 100 or so people were camping.  I had crossed this puddle before but apparently someone with 44" tires had done so since then.  Needless to say halfway across the right side of the hood went completely under water, submerging the air intake and proceeding to hydraulic a couple of cylinders. Fortunately a couple of nice fellas with a grand cherokee pulled me out.  Cost me my second motor in that truck  >:(  Funny part was I was the 3rd person to kill his truck in that tiny 3ft deep  puddle that weekend  :'(
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 06:26:51 PM by rangerdanger »
Lethbridge Coulee Kruzer

Offline Bnine

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Sticky Fingers
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2009, 12:41:30 PM »
Pics or none of this happened ;D

I dont know if we have pics. My neighbor has a rather lengthy video, but they are holding it ransom until we get them the wedding footage we took of them.

I'll see what I can do. :):)
My Mechanic Calgary
Mobile Auto Care
403-483-1083
[email protected]

Offline Mudhawg

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Rig Life
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2009, 01:17:41 PM »
Worst stuck ever was a couple of years ago on maylong.  I was driving a '86 ranger with 31's at the time and I decided to cross a small puddle in the middle of a large field, where approximately 100 or so people were camping.  I had crossed this puddle before but apparently someone with 44" tires had done so since then.  Needless to say halfway across the right side of the hood went completely under water, submerging the air intake and proceeding to hydraulic a couple of cylinders. Fortunately a couple of nice fellas with a grand cherokee pulled me out.  Cost me my second motor in that truck  >:(  Funny part was I was the 3rd person to kill his truck in that tiny 3ft deep  puddle that weekend  :'(

haha i had this issue maylong 2 years ago... decided to try a hole looked like fun turns out 44 boggers were burried in there not even an hour earlier haha... made it about 10 feet in and was done
1984 Chevy 6" Lift 40" Boggers