Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: March 28th  (Read 8941 times)

joker

Re: March 28th
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 06:30:21 PM »
lol well i bought a hook for my rear, hoping to mount it after work tommorow, then all i need is those  hooks from jeff and ill finally be able to do a run.

Offline Immortal

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 08:14:23 PM »
get your tire fixed?
if we were smart with our money we wouldn't own Jeeps.
Here's your cup of STFU... ENJOY!

Offline Rubi03 jef

• Talks waaay too much!
  • she never understands
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 08:22:52 PM »
lol well i bought a hook for my rear, hoping to mount it after work tommorow, then all i need is those  hooks from jeff and ill finally be able to do a run.

ill do my best to be there.. and if im there ill bring them and we can install them in the parking lot

i seem to be the target in this fun ride so i will do all i can to be out there
the GF might not be there but ill see if she can drive down for the weekend again and ill ask her to bring my flower boots as well  ::)

might be ordering a lift in the next week or soo . and if i do then those bogger wont be RUBBING anymore

04 rubicon <4'' X series RC lift, 1.25'' RC body lift, 1'' RC MML, CV rear drive shaft,  Stubby front bumper, CB,35 MTZ" ,Hi Lifter 54'',LED tail lights , flat fenders, LED front Flasher, half doors, Light force spots, and CDN M101 custom Military trailer

joker

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2009, 09:27:31 PM »
get your tire fixed?

yes i did thanks, no questions asked apparently. and its got a lifetime thing were when i need new tires i get a discount like if i use 70% tread i get 30% off.

ill do my best to be there.. and if im there ill bring them and we can install them in the parking lot

i seem to be the target in this fun ride so i will do all i can to be out there
the GF might not be there but ill see if she can drive down for the weekend again and ill ask her to bring my flower boots as well  ::)

might be ordering a lift in the next week or soo . and if i do then those bogger wont be RUBBING anymore

Cool well if you can, let me know if you'll be there even if its the night before. Its a long drive for me if i cant go lol. also do i need to buy bolts or will the stock bolts be good enough for now?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 09:29:52 PM by joker »

Offline Rubi03 jef

• Talks waaay too much!
  • she never understands
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 10:28:28 PM »
i think your stock bolts will be long enough but best thing to do is call the dealership as ask .

ill let you know by friday
04 rubicon <4'' X series RC lift, 1.25'' RC body lift, 1'' RC MML, CV rear drive shaft,  Stubby front bumper, CB,35 MTZ" ,Hi Lifter 54'',LED tail lights , flat fenders, LED front Flasher, half doors, Light force spots, and CDN M101 custom Military trailer

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2009, 07:36:09 AM »
For me money, I'd buy new hardware (bolts, nuts, lock washers).

Gregg's Distributors may be the easiest place to pick that sort of stuff up. Figure out what you need for hardware diameter, thread type, and bolt length, and they'll grab exactly what you need - in your choice of Grade 5 or Grade 8.

How did you make out with that tire? Did the tire place make it right?
I followed a rainbow out to a garage and found a leprichaun. The rainbow ended in a potted cactus on his porch, but there was no gold :(

Offline 01sahara

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2009, 07:40:48 AM »
What CB channel will you be on?

I am heading out with one or two other jeeps just a little later start time. Likely we will cross paths on the trail. We are just going out for an easy run with the kids. See you on the trails.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 08:09:06 AM by 01sahara »
Super Winch, 33" MT, 2 1/2" lift , CB, Flat Fender
http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/george-jungle.html

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2009, 08:14:33 AM »
I'm thinking Channel 10.
I followed a rainbow out to a garage and found a leprichaun. The rainbow ended in a potted cactus on his porch, but there was no gold :(

Offline scott/kerri

• Budget Lift
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2009, 11:50:28 AM »
we are coming Kerri  wants to drive most of the day if possible....not sure if Scott will let me drive his TJ that much anymore....hee hee we are brining Ryan and his g/f with us so see you at smitty's.
Scott has the 04 tj...nickname itty bitty
Kerri has the 09 jk , 4 inch lift

joker

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2009, 01:07:19 PM »
TIRE GOT FIGURED OUT ITS FINE, SORRY FOR CAPS WORK COMP CAPS KEY IS GONE :0

joker

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2009, 09:28:44 PM »
woot drilled the wholes, now all i need is to buy longer bolts.

Offline 2grand4u

• UberWheeler
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2009, 07:05:44 AM »
we are coming Kerri  wants to drive most of the day if possible....not sure if Scott will let me drive his TJ that much anymore....hee hee we are brining Ryan and his g/f with us so see you at smitty's.

ya i'll be there but the g\f    has to work
2011 ford ranger going to get some love soon

Offline 01sahara

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2009, 06:22:14 PM »
What CB channel will you be on?

I am heading out with one or two other jeeps just a little later start time. Likely we will cross paths on the trail. We are just going out for an easy run with the kids. See you on the trails.

I plan on leaving Smitty's about 40:min behind you and running Meadow Creek trail. One other jeep coming out with me.
Super Winch, 33" MT, 2 1/2" lift , CB, Flat Fender
http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/george-jungle.html

joker

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2009, 07:27:32 PM »
well i just finishing up here in my shop at work and i have a rear tow point. just waiting on jeff and hoping he is coming :)

Offline Rubi03 jef

• Talks waaay too much!
  • she never understands
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2009, 08:09:41 PM »
well i just finishing up here in my shop at work and i have a rear tow point. just waiting on jeff and hoping he is coming :)

dude ill be there ..

ill bring the hooks just give me a call tonight and remind me to pack them in my jeep
471-2897