Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Emortal Customs  (Read 5069 times)

YoungFluff03TJ

Emortal Customs
« on: August 25, 2009, 05:41:03 PM »
So I put a Lift on my jeep and was lookin around for an allignment place. All those brand name places that I wont name were saying it would be around 250 cus of the lift ??? oh well. then i called midas muffler who gave me emortal customs name. I heard about them from world of wheels and their insane Blue Jeep that you would remember if you went. I called them with no hope because of the word "custom" in their name assuming high prices. 90 bucks. 90 bucks! so i went there. on my way with my buddy (jrama) a random case of death wobble and CRAZY screeching  occurred as we were in the left lane on glenmore  :-\. we got their using back roads and I just wanted to post a thread on here saying thank you to the guys at emortal.  They specialize in all sorts of things but the lot was full of 4 wheelrs and just down right awesome rigs. They were great guys, MORE then fair prices (they spent twice as much time doing the allignment and basically just talking and teaching me things then they said they would for the same price). they let me into the shop to show me just what was wrong and NEVER tryed to gouge me. they told me my the death wobble was coming and told me how to fix it. not charge me to fix it, but told me how to. So if you need any help maybe give them a call and see whats up, cus they were helpful enough to me to make me post this. maybe they can do something for you to

Offline Stainless

• Baby Wheeler
Re: Emortal Customs
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 08:58:05 PM »
Nice. It's good to see that there are still a few shops that understand that they can actually generate MORE revenue from clients by giving them reasons to be loyal. Gouge me, and you've got my money one time. Treat me right, and I'll be back. It's so simple, but yet so foreign for some reason.

Offline Bnine

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Sticky Fingers
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 09:43:20 AM »
they told me my the death wobble was coming and told me how to fix it.

Good to hear.

What and how did they tell you about the death wobble?
My Mechanic Calgary
Mobile Auto Care
403-483-1083
[email protected]

YoungFluff03TJ

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 11:31:28 AM »
What and how did they tell you about the death wobble?
[/quote]

When it happened my friend and I both assumed the tack bar came off jsut because of the lack of steering, so we managed to get into a parking lot and check it....it wa fine. the nut was secured to the bolt and all. then we trudge over to the shop and they say...yep your track bar is loose. the bolt wasnt in all the way (the new hole was drilled on an angle :-\) but no biggie. also my lower control arm bushings were kinda going so they suggested getting new ones.

Offline Sugarphreak

• Budget Lift
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 12:38:47 PM »
I went out wheeling with Brian from E-mortal customs; out on the trail we met up with lots of people who knew him because he serviced thier rigs at one point. They look like they really look after thier customers, great group of guys.
I wanted a Jeep... but the wife gave me a Hummer!

Jeep Stuff

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 10:24:54 AM »
Big thumbs up for E-Mortal from Jeep Stuff too, we solely use them for any referrals for any kind or repairs, they don't just do customizing.  I even send my own stuff there as I don't have the diagnostic stuff here to fix it!