Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Have you ever noticed ??  (Read 3014 times)

RUBI

Have you ever noticed ??
« on: June 06, 2005, 09:07:40 AM »
:wink: Have you ever noticed how, one days wheelin = three days cleaning !!  MUD...........ya gotta love it !!

widowmaker.

noticed
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 12:16:26 PM »
My Tcase skidplate was so full of "stuff" it gave me some nasty vibs on the ride home and the inside of my jeep had more mud inside then out due to the rain washing it all of :D

Offline Elsifer

• Talks waaay too much!
Have you ever noticed ??
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 01:27:18 PM »
Heh, somehow I have managed to keep my cushy interior pretty clean. The floormats however need a good firehosing. And my skidplate is prolly carrying the weight of a small horse with all the muck thats packed in there.

But I agree, I need an uber carwash, and then a good inspection of the bits underneath.

Cheers
Chris
VA6CPL
Jeepless....

Offline redbull

• UberWheeler
Have you ever noticed ??
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 01:38:01 PM »
Previous owner of my Jeep had a Dog and now after every rain it smells like I own one too.

Offline Elsifer

• Talks waaay too much!
Have you ever noticed ??
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 02:06:45 PM »
Quote from: "redbull"
Previous owner of my Jeep had a Dog and now after every rain it smells like I own one too.

Mmmmm, wet dog.
VA6CPL
Jeepless....

CJ-7

Have you ever noticed ??
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 02:16:39 PM »
Just a question.............

Do you guys and the new jeeps have floor plugs?  I have 4 plugs under the carpet, I just pull them and stick a hose in there and let the water do the work cleaning................

Just wondering? :?:

Offline Elsifer

• Talks waaay too much!
Have you ever noticed ??
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 02:30:51 PM »
Of course! The wranglers come stock with drain plugs since long before I was born.

I just happen to keep my minivan interior pretty clean!
VA6CPL
Jeepless....

RUBI

plugs
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2005, 02:33:21 PM »
YUP........got em, but have to pull all the carpets out. Thing I hate even more is when you drag your boot across the front of the seat, and then its all over the back of your calf , making an even bigger mess in the end :roll:

widowmaker.

Have you ever noticed ??
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2005, 02:38:07 PM »
Rubi has the clranest jeep I have ever seen. It didn't come from the factory that clean and shiny :D

Offline redbull

• UberWheeler
Have you ever noticed ??
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2005, 08:52:13 PM »
Quote from: "CJ-7"
Just a question.............

Do you guys and the new jeeps have floor plugs?  I have 4 plugs under the carpet, I just pull them and stick a hose in there and let the water do the work cleaning................

Just wondering? :?:

Yep, the YJ has plugs all over the place, I don't remember exactly how many. Most of them in mine were leaking and I replaced them with some rubber ones I got off eBay. Much better.

CJ-7

Have you ever noticed ??
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2005, 10:15:27 PM »
Cool thanks ..... I've only owned cj's so I'm kinda learning as I go!!!

CanaMatt

Have you ever noticed ??
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2005, 02:43:45 AM »
Yup I love it, I love wheeling offroad, breaking stuff then fixing stuff. And I love clean my rig also. Is it common to see people wheel with their jeep tops off? I did that last trail ride, I kinda liked it. But I was doing lame lines on the trails.