Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: CJA Open Run - March 13  (Read 29988 times)

Offline mhernden

• Budget Lift
  • Mike and the Red Baron
Re: CJA Open Run - March 13
« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2010, 08:28:13 AM »
A slip and fall on a big patch of ice. 

Anthony tried to walk it off... but no luck... wasnt able to drive... due to the pain in his clutch ankle. 

Nick was kind enough to give up his day... drive Anthony back to Calgary... and another passenger drove Anthony's jeep back to him at the end of the day. 

99 XJ - 4.5" Rubicon Express Super Flex, 31" Dick Cepek Mud Country Tires, Front E-locker, Rear Detroit Locker, Rockhard 4x4 front and rear bumper with sotc, 9000lb winch, Cobra CB.

Offline jeeptastic

• Budget Lift
« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2010, 09:54:13 AM »
Thanks a bunch to Slim for leading our run yesterday and for letting us all use your compressor to Air up at the 7 o'clock at night. We had a blast. We were talking about that one hill with the corner the whole way home. So thanks again and I am looking forward to getting out again. I can't wait. 

Offline Brooneg

• Budget Lift
« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2010, 11:21:20 AM »
Awsome first run of the season, and break in for me and my ZJ.  It did fairly well, gotta get my lift and tires on tho.  Thanks for our leader (wrong turns and all) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline pitter085

• Baby Wheeler
  • new jeep
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2010, 08:41:57 PM »
thanks for a wicked day slim  had a fun  time looking forword to  doing it again.

Brent and Jamie

Offline Kiwi

• Winch Wench
« Reply #139 on: March 15, 2010, 09:39:46 PM »
Many thanks to the guys who organized the run and Charlie for leading the stock jeeps.

Great time, and it was nice to meet so many good guys.

Cheers!

Kiwi.

Offline canthonyparkinson

• Winch Wench
« Reply #140 on: March 17, 2010, 12:10:58 PM »
Hi all, Anthony here.  The ankle is broken, so no more outings for me for 6 - 8 weeks.  Bummer.  I am home from FMC after surgery and recovering.  THanks to everyone for your support and especially to Nick for the ride and to the gentleman who brought my jeep home ( I am soory I forgot your name).  See you all when I am better (hoping to make it to Jeep 101 i Jume).

Anthony
Anthony Parkinson
2013 JKU Rubicon

Offline Knox

• That CB Yapper
« Reply #141 on: March 17, 2010, 01:02:16 PM »
well I'm sure if you wanted you could hitch a ride with any of us for an open run down the road.

Hope you have a good recovery Anthony
2003 TJ
"Your TJ has the aerodynamics of a brick"
"if you lose the stick, chances are you'll lose the jeep......"