At last, and after more hours than I will admit, I finished the dual battery install. In addition to the install as outlined in the Benchmark instructions, I put in an 'L' shaped bracket which I sandwiched between the two Benchmark tray pieces to work as an evap purge solenoid bracket. I had to lengthen the electrical wires and replace parts of the rigid tubing with flexible rubber tubing to suit. Also I put a fuse block attached to the battery tie down bar. All the aftermarket mods go through this fuse bank. I also wired the relay to 'keyed' power from the lighter as recommended by Benchmark. The winch and the 'buddy boost' are connected directly to the aux battery. Photos show what it looks like. I have a compressor coming next week and it will be wired off the next fuse. There is quite a traffic jam of wires around the batteries but I'm basically pleased with how it turned out.