Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: HI  (Read 1262 times)

Offline powerram

• Stocker
HI
« on: June 23, 2010, 10:03:34 PM »
Hey, Im new to this fourm. If this is in the wrong place let me know but i didn't see an intro column. Im from medicine hat and dont currently own a jeep (but i used to have a cj7 with 39's on it). I am an active member with the Lethbridge coulee kruzers. I particapted on a joint run recently with CJA and LCK in the Pass. Some of you have probably seen my truck on the run. I have some pics of the run with all the id blocked out in the pics (licence plstes and some letering on vehicles) I was wondering where i could share these photos with you and possibly view some of your photos from the run too. It was an awesome run and enjoyed meeting some of your members and checking out their Jeeps. Anyway keep the rubber side down and see you on the trails. 8)

Offline FiEND

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Wrecking Ball
Re: HI
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 10:23:54 PM »
Hi and welcome.

we don't allow photos to be posted in our public forums.  some can be interpreted in the wrong way and cause too much controversy.  if your pics are hosted at the LCK website, we can check em out there.  otherwise you might get some links in your message box from some people who went.
1Wide2High
ILV2FRT
'97 TJ [sold]
'17 JK Rubicon

Offline JackstandJohnny

• Talks waaay too much!
  • where Jeeps go to die
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 10:45:53 PM »
hey buddy, fire me your email, i'll send ya what i have!

like when you got yanked out by a zuki ;) 
~ rescue green JKUR on 35s.  typical rubicon build

Offline powerram

• Stocker
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 10:58:11 PM »
Thanks for the pm,s. I figured that run pics wernt allowed to be in the public fourm due to mis interpritation.

Offline OffRoadNewbie

• UberWheeler
  • I Blame Keith !!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 11:27:53 PM »
hey buddy, fire me your email, i'll send ya what i have!

like when you got yanked out by a zuki ;) 

i got that on vid
2006 TJ its Green !! ;)
With A BIG dent in the door......