Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Worst customer service ever.  (Read 1911 times)

Offline redbull

• UberWheeler
Worst customer service ever.
« on: February 26, 2006, 04:09:40 PM »
I had the worst service ever at ************ (Edited by CJA) I won't make this into a big rant.

Sorry redbull, our site rules will be posted with the implementation of a new site front end.  We have a policy prohibiting specific negative posting. (CJA)

On the positive side, I wanted everyone to know that Larry Hoops over at Renfrew knows his Jeeps! The parts that the *** employee told me "Did not exist." were found and ordered within 10 minutes (!) and I picked them up the next day.

Parts required were:

91 YJ 231 T-case
- oil pickup screen and O-ring
- shift fork pad kits

Offline apex

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 05:31:09 PM »
while I am a **** fan I do appreaciate your rant. I've seen this happen just about everywhere in every business. Unfortunate part of being a consumer. All you can do it rant and hope someone listens.

There is good service at ***. Unfortunatly you didn't get it.

Dragonmaster

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 09:10:04 PM »
the guys at renfrew are awesome, I personally know two of them are heavily into jeeps.  They actually helped me get my master and slave cylinder covered under warranty when the slave was going.  great guys

Offline redbull

• UberWheeler
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 10:38:26 PM »
Quote from: "Apex"
There is good service at ***. Unfortunatly you didn't get it.

I agree. I have been there before for parts, which is why I went back. *****************

Anyway, I'll stick with Renfrew now, or as long as Larry is there. A couple years ago I switched motorcycle dealerships I deal with because the partsman I like moved to another dealer. All I ask for is someone who actually knows what they are talking about, and knows what to look for if I don't!  :oops:

FeatherFoot

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 10:59:58 AM »
The CJA apologizes for not having it's web site completed.

One of the terms of usage denies dealer/business/personal bashing.