Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: welding/fabrication  (Read 9638 times)

Offline SwampSinger

• CJA Members
  • Talks waaay too much!
  • Baconator
    • mmmmm-bacon
Re: welding/fabrication
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2011, 05:15:06 PM »

Offline jeepjones

• Budget Lift
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 10:49:41 AM »
Can you install a 3" Procomp suspension lift for me? or know someome who can?
Dude, it's as easy as following the directions. Step 1: find a friend with a garage
                                                                                                Step 2: Bring beer and offer to pay for pizza
                                                                                                Step 3: Read the directions, do exactly what they say, all other info if needed is available on the web
                                                                                                 Step 4: Enjoy the lift you and a friends just installed without having to pay someone to do it for you. Welcome to Jeeping.

Offline RookieRecurve

• Baby Wheeler
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2012, 10:01:10 AM »
Hi,

Are you still doing fab work?  I would like some rock rails/sliders built for a dodge truck.

What forms of payment do you take?
2006 Dodge Power Wagon 35" tires, 4.56 gears, lockers front and rear, sway bar disconnect, 2.73:1 low range, #12,000 warn winch, 2" factory lift, skid plates, tweaked ECM, beefed up diff covers, bilstein shocks, alcoa forged wheels with bead-keepers, etc

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2012, 11:00:19 PM »
Are you looking for extra style points? Necroposting to a thread where someone has already necro-posted?

I followed a rainbow out to a garage and found a leprichaun. The rainbow ended in a potted cactus on his porch, but there was no gold :(

Offline BUKI

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Project Fugly
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2012, 07:09:02 AM »
zombies are sexy