Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: It's almost Movember!!!  (Read 2685 times)

Offline dunl

• Talks waaay too much!
    • Red Deer Jeep Packrats
It's almost Movember!!!
« on: October 20, 2010, 06:30:13 PM »
Hi gang!!!

I’m joining the growing club of modern gentlemen who believe in the virtues of fine moustachery, immaculate grooming and growing a moustache for Movember. I am looking for like-minded ladies and gentlemen to join my team to change the face of men’s health.

Movember is about raising funds and awareness for men's health, specifically prostate cancer. Close to 4,400 men die of prostate cancer in Canada each year and one in six men will be diagnosed during his lifetime.

It’s time we did something about this.

The more people I can get on board, the more lives we can impact. I am asking you to join my team and either grow a moustache as a Mo Bro, or join as a Mo Sista to help recruit other gentlemen.

To join my Movember team go to http://ca.movember.com/mospace/605334/ and follow the steps.
Once registered you'll be sent all the information you need to raise funds and start growing as part of my Movember team.

If you’re interested in learning more about the work that is being carried out as a result of Movember funds, feel free to read the details at http://ca.movemberfoundation.com/research-and-programs.

I hope you join me to change the face of men’s health.

Darcy McQuillan
`48 CJ2A, `54 CJ3B, `97 TJ, and 03 WJ...batting close to .500 when it comes to jeep models owned vs. jeep models created.....
Red Deer Jeep Packrats
www.reddeerjeep.com

YoungFluff03TJ

Re: It's almost Movember!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 09:09:33 PM »
We have this at the University as well. Last year the Ski club gave like 5bucks to prost. cancer research for every guy that came in the last week of movember with a greasey stash...

im already preparing... mua ha haa

Offline hps4evr

• Administrator
  • Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 06:06:52 PM »
well,  i currently have a beard, and i just checked my prostate, funny world eh. ;)
YJ=Y’all Jealous

Offline dunl

• Talks waaay too much!
    • Red Deer Jeep Packrats
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 08:44:28 PM »
well,  i currently have a beard, and i just checked my prostate, funny world eh. ;)

You sound like a perfect candidate to join up.  :)

Lost my grandfather to prostate cancer, so it's a cause that's close to home.
`48 CJ2A, `54 CJ3B, `97 TJ, and 03 WJ...batting close to .500 when it comes to jeep models owned vs. jeep models created.....
Red Deer Jeep Packrats
www.reddeerjeep.com

Offline dunl

• Talks waaay too much!
    • Red Deer Jeep Packrats
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 10:34:29 PM »
Join up, raise $10, and enter to win a RDJP hoodie or t-shirt! Open to all the gang down here at the CJA site as well.  :)

http://reddeerjeep.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1471
Red Deer Jeep Packrats
www.reddeerjeep.com