Sorry for the late update. Was very busy with school and work, just couldn't throw in the jeep time.
But anyways, this is how the jeep sits now.
My dad painted the grill and fender so they wouldn't stick out too obviously. I think it looks pretty good.
We assembled the front end today, had a little trouble with a few bolts, I broke two... But we finally got it right.
Then the hood was put on, aligned and my dad fixed a few bends in it.
I cleaned the interior, still dirty, but I decided to throw the carpet back in it. Looks clean.
Weeks ago I installed my novak cable shifter and adjusted it, shifts like butter.
To get it to move around I had to install the driveshaft the Tcase came with, I realized it's a bit long... ****. Time to get it shortened.
I finally wired up my PIAA lights as well, I did my best to get it to look professional and hidden. I think it turned out pretty good.
List of things to do still:
- Replace return line on power steering (Have the hose)
- Replace steering with the HD Currie system and install OME stabilizer (Ordered)
- Fix some body damage
- Get windshield installed
- Attempt to align the jeep in the garage
- Bleed brakes
- Figure why engine light is on (No codes)
- Finish putting interior back together
- Replace inner seals on the D30
- Get driveshaft shortened, and rebuild front driveshaft