Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Canon Battery Charger..  (Read 1622 times)

Offline IgniteTJ

• Budget Lift
Canon Battery Charger..
« on: July 29, 2011, 01:26:49 AM »
Does anyone have a battery charger for a NB-4L battery? Mine is currently in kamloops as the girlfriend grabbed mine by accident since we have the same one.. So I'm just looking to get my battery charged up since its almost dead.. Or buy a spare charger if you have one (I looked all over Calgary and can't find one) I included a picture of what the charger looks like.. I know its kinda an odd request haha

1998 Dodge Ram Reg Cab Short Box, lift and 35's going on it over the winter along with 4:10's

Offline FiEND

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Wrecking Ball
Re: Canon Battery Charger..
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 02:29:01 AM »
vistek has them in stock but pricey.  $75 before tax

i only have NB-5L and NB-6L charger.

ok kijiji has some $25
1Wide2High
ILV2FRT
'97 TJ [sold]
'17 JK Rubicon

Offline IgniteTJ

• Budget Lift
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 07:38:07 AM »
I'm going to try and see if the girlfriends mom will send me mine from out there.. When I moved them both out there I think she grabbed mine since we have the same one.. I read some reviews on the non-canon chargers last night and it makes me want to stay clear of them if at all possible. I found amazon has them for about 60 with shipping though too so its another option.. Thanks though FIEND  ;D
1998 Dodge Ram Reg Cab Short Box, lift and 35's going on it over the winter along with 4:10's

Offline TL-Iguana

• Talks waaay too much!
  • XJ - The Official TJ Rescue Vehicle
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 10:21:59 AM »
Hey Ignite, if you cant get one sent out to you, give me a call at Memory Express Calgary SE, or send me a PM on here. Ill see what I can source them for. Should be less than Vistek.

Simon
I did a Google search for "hot trannies" but nothing came up about oil coolers  :o

Worrying too much about mpg with a Jeep is similar to worrying about your sister's virginity. An ok thing to be concerned about but...

'01 XJ on 35s, '11 Jk DD

Offline AstraX

• That CB Yapper
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 12:51:56 PM »
I read some reviews on the non-canon chargers last night and it makes me want to stay clear of them if at all possible.

All depends on the brand.  We have a Digipower brand at Best Buy and Future Shop.  Anything I have heard about them have been positive.  Hell, a lot of times the "branded" units are made by some of these other companies, then they just charge more because it says "Canon" or "Nikon" on it.  Here is a link for the Digipower charger we have for that batteryhttp://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/digipower-digipower-usb-and-battery-travel-charger-tc-55c-tc-55c/10154802.aspx?path=73bdeab0ec075d6cbd321f9cb23ec16cen02.  If you want to give it a shot, let me know.  I can probably cut you a bit of a deal as well. 

Offline IgniteTJ

• Budget Lift
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2011, 11:40:09 AM »
Thanks for the replies guys, I'll check out that digipower some more soon and let you guys know.. Just waiting to hear back from the future mother in law if my charger is there haha