Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: What r you doing today at work  (Read 3948 times)

Offline Waytec

• Talks waaay too much!
  • not all there
Re: What r you doing today at work
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2011, 09:56:26 AM »
Waiting for parts for the last 3 weeks. The company just switched to a new computer system that runs everything. The glitch in the system was in the parts portion, so nothing is getting released at the warehouse, and if it is, our guys don't know what bay it goes to.(we have over 30 bays) earlier this week the system lost all the orders se we had to reorder everything thank the gods we kept all the paper copies of what we needed. So for the last week a million dollar job has been held up by $200 in o-rings
Why does your Jeep say Toyota on it?
The obstacle is the path.

Offline cLAY

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2011, 11:19:11 AM »
Supposed to go cut grass in Penhold but got rained out. So Im sitting here geeking on the computer.

'93 ZJ, 5.2L, lifted/locked/36s..<gone>
'98 5.9er 4.10s,locked,LA,WJ knuckles

Offline Black Betty

• UberWheeler
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2011, 07:15:09 PM »
Dropping everything so I can work on someone elses problem.
06 wk-soccer mom mobile aka Betty J
99 xj- Black Betty, 2" OME lift
94 yj- needs to be lifted aka Betty Rubble

Stupid hurts

Offline Rubi03 jef

• Talks waaay too much!
  • she never understands
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2011, 07:58:57 PM »
working with 40 year old children ..  why are there so many immature people in the world
04 rubicon <4'' X series RC lift, 1.25'' RC body lift, 1'' RC MML, CV rear drive shaft,  Stubby front bumper, CB,35 MTZ" ,Hi Lifter 54'',LED tail lights , flat fenders, LED front Flasher, half doors, Light force spots, and CDN M101 custom Military trailer

Offline TL-Iguana

• Talks waaay too much!
  • XJ - The Official TJ Rescue Vehicle
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 12:40:49 AM »
working with 40 year old children ..  why are there so many immature people in the world

In the same boat. Just waiting for my next batch of business cards to say "Adult Care Facilitator" in place of "Manager"
I did a Google search for "hot trannies" but nothing came up about oil coolers  :o

Worrying too much about mpg with a Jeep is similar to worrying about your sister's virginity. An ok thing to be concerned about but...

'01 XJ on 35s, '11 Jk DD

Offline Anton

• Budget Lift
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2011, 04:45:08 AM »
Working night shift at the hospital, nice night but 12 hrs way too long, well i Guess fighting 2 drunk guys, arresting them and giving them intox in public fine made my night  : 8). LOVE THE NE!!!  :P
1996 jeep cherokee.