Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Public land Use Areas  (Read 7341 times)

Offline morerpmfred

• Talks waaay too much!
Re: Public land Use Areas
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2011, 08:06:38 PM »
Having low count grizzlies in your area is not good. If not enough they close it of so they rebound. And if there are to many the close the area of for protection.
 The science behind determining how many is fundamentally flawed as well. A good counter in an airplane will count up to three times as many as an inexpieranced counter.
In srd there are basically three divisions
   parks and rec.  they want to make everything a park so on any given year there is between 600 to 800 grizz in Alberta. If that is the case then between 11 to 12 percent of the grizz population uses the Banff over passes.
   fish and wildlife. they manage the wildlife. they think there is bout 1500 grizz in Alberta.
    lands and forest. these are the multiple use guys. they mange recreationalists like us as wellmas any other users like logging, oil patch and others. They think there is a minimum of like 5000 grizz.
The amount of deception used by the enviromentlists to support there goals of closing of the land makes me want to vomit. And yes Teddy Moron is one of those who wants to make everything a park.

Offline JackstandJohnny

• Talks waaay too much!
  • where Jeeps go to die
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2011, 10:23:44 PM »
vote Wild Rose.

get rid of the PCs.

we hear that they are just 'renegade' or 'PC dropouts' but perhaps they are the ones that actually have beliefs and know PC is not going in the right direction.

i hope Teddy doesn't get in either.  i guess i'm on Horners side, but honestly, i dont' want PCs in next election
~ rescue green JKUR on 35s.  typical rubicon build

Offline kln

• Stocker
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2011, 07:34:39 PM »
From the PLAR: "Albertans submitted 2,139 responses through the online survey"

Wikipedia, Alberta population as of 2010: 3,720,946

2011 Calgary Civic Census:  1,090,936

Views on this post so far: 329

The number of registered users on CJA as of today: 1119

Again from the PLAR: "Albertans submitted 2,139 responses through the online survey"

Do the math....

kln
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 07:38:28 PM by kln »

Offline XJHERO

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Soberphobic
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2011, 08:10:48 AM »
...area...
Like ivry soap....pure as frack
DD
Get at me Wolf

Offline morerpmfred

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2011, 01:07:06 PM »
The distrust continues. Ted moron is now energy minister under the cough cough liberal leadership of Allison Redford.