Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Looking to do some week day trips  (Read 2190 times)

Offline Smoke4308

• Winch Wench
Looking to do some week day trips
« on: January 24, 2013, 09:46:33 PM »
Hey everyone, I'm new to the whole jeep thing but i'm completely hooked! I'm looking for weekday jeepers to show me around some of the trails. I've got a stock rubi and waiting on a stubby and winch. Looking to go from 9-2 on weekdays. Please post if anyone's interested!  :)
'12 2dr rubi xrc mod stinger and xrc-8 winch. Tubular rear bumper and teraflex leveling kit.

Offline Joe Dirt

• Winch Wench
  • Over it..Threw it.. Never around it!!!
Re: Looking to do some week day trips
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 11:05:02 PM »
I have Fridays off so I may be able to make the odd one
Joe Dirt!! That's right... You heard it... I am here.. AND I DONT DRIVE NO HEMI!!!

98 XJ - 5 1/2" lift - 33's - 10,000 lb winch - Eaton Front Diff Locker - Detroit Rear Diff Limited Slip - Rubicon springs - Dana 44 Axle/Diffs w/ Warn locks - Irock T ca

Offline Smoke4308

• Winch Wench
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 06:46:44 PM »
That'd be awesome! I get a few Fridays off as well. Lets see how the weather does in the next few weeks and maybe we can go for a ride. Thanks for the reply.
'12 2dr rubi xrc mod stinger and xrc-8 winch. Tubular rear bumper and teraflex leveling kit.

Offline JadeMonkey07

• Baby Wheeler
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 09:27:56 PM »
Check out jeepjunkies.ca i post there pretty often during the week. I dont work some wednesdays and never Thursdays or friday. Were going out wed this week for a evening night run/bonfire.