Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: let me know  (Read 2523 times)

Rochambo

let me know
« on: June 17, 2005, 07:33:59 PM »
Im new to the great world of jeeps, and its already costing me all my money, with saying that i would like to make it worth it and get out and get real muddy, so if there are any trips plained i would love to get in on them

cheers

Abrasive

let me know
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 07:48:27 PM »
Holy crap!!! A jeep that's costing it's owner all his money???
I'd never have dreamt!!!

Just kidding. I hope to see you on the trails next time I'm down. All they guys from CJA that I've gone out with have been great wheeling buddies, and I'm sure your weekends will soon be occupied.

Take care,
Kris

Rochambo

let me know
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 07:51:27 PM »
cheers, keep me in the loop

Offline Asia

• Budget Lift
let me know
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 08:41:34 PM »
Hey Rochambo,
Welcome to the CJA, glad you're into mud because thats mainly what we have around these parts...MUD, MUD, MUD  :lol:  :lol:  :shock:  :lol:  :shock: !  There is an AURS Volunteer day tomorrow June 18 @ McLean OHV area, there will be LOTS of wheelers from all walks of life and clubs.  This event is still on and with all this rain there will be plenty of MUD, RUTS and MUDHOLES to satisfy the bogger in all of us.  Personally I hate MUD, but its a fact of life around here so I deal with it, I don't try to hide the fact that MUD is here to stay :wink: .  Come on out and join the crowds, alittle work, alittle wheelin' and alot of MUD.  Hope to see you there   :lol:  :D .
near stock advocate