Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: - Delete Pls - (I'm out of the car sales biz)  (Read 2211 times)

Offline DrShabink

• Baby Wheeler
  • It Only Goes Everywhere
- Delete Pls - (I'm out of the car sales biz)
« on: April 09, 2013, 02:38:58 PM »
Well, it turns out car sales isn't for me.
Back to the trails!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 09:01:24 AM by DrShabink »
2013 JK Rubicon

Offline DrShabink

• Baby Wheeler
Re: I'm selling the Jeeps @ Tower!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 03:26:51 PM »
Just thought I'd also mention: I'll happily give a special deal to all the great CJA members and forum people :)
And best of all: no BS! I know you guys know your stuff and won't waste any time.

If anyone's curious we have 2dr 2009 Sahara, 4dr 2011 Rubicon, and a 4dr 2012 Sahara on the used lot that I could find some good prices on ;)
2013 JK Rubicon

Offline ornamental

• UberWheeler
    • http://www.webshots/users/yeungstreet
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 11:29:23 PM »
I sent this thread to a friend and he's pretty happy about his future  black JK Rubi. He said it was a straight up no BS deal ... And great price too as another co-worker purchased a new JK Rubi for a substantial price difference only 2 weeks ago. (Dealership unknown)

Cheers to you!

Offline DrShabink

• Baby Wheeler
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 09:17:37 AM »
Thanks! It was a pleasure to work with him, and great to see him drive away satisfied
2013 JK Rubicon

Offline Moneypit

• Stocker
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 03:17:34 PM »
These guys are actually talking about me... And they are right about  the no BS deal...
I went to see Laszlo at tower just to give it a try and see if the no BS thing was for real or just another one of those car salesman trick, don't we all love car salesmen...
Well, now that I have my 2013 black, Rubi sitting outside my house I can assure you that Laszlo was not one of them. I gave him the list of exactly what I wanted and my final price and I got exactly what I asked for... No fu&*ing around trying to add this and that, no surprises, NO BS...

If you are looking for a new ride I would strongly recommend you talk to him before you take your final decision... That paid off for me.

Thanks Laszlo, I'm more than happy with my new ride and I hope to see you on the trails one day...

Cheers
E
Rubicon Unlimited 2013
Standard, 4.10...