Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Qwerk ridge loop  (Read 3210 times)

Offline bullitt85

• Budget Lift
Qwerk ridge loop
« on: August 22, 2013, 07:53:45 PM »
Qwerk ridge loop through to backside.

The trail into the hills i say would be stocker friendly
 since the rain though some of the rocks have become even more pronounced (since last year) on the hill climbs themselves, I blew a tire half way up the first hill climb. The backside at the crack creek pass where has been nicely re shaped and was possible in 4x4 the backside before it connects to the gravel road is pretty nice, the washed bridge could be difficult for anything with less than 33s the approach is steep and if coming from qwerk ridge the drop is harsh. Bumped with a JK on 35s and a 3". The rest of it from that point is all nice and easy. 
Sorry I couldn't put specific trails down as I'm in rig camp and my map is in my jeep. (600km south)
If you want any info /videos of the obstacles let me know. Documented the hard stuff.

Offline dubbleJs

• Talks waaay too much!
Re: Qwerk ridge loop
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 10:47:15 AM »
I know this is old but who cares! hah.

You say quirk ridge through to backside.....  Is there only one way up and down quirk? Or is there some other backside trail I don't know about?
'91 XJ - 3" procrap - cutout for 33" MT's  - More and more dents every run...Sold.
'98 XJ - Lifted, locked and lovin' it

Offline EEP

• UberWheeler
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 09:11:35 PM »
No posting until axles are installed, back to work ;D
01 XJ, RE 3.5" lift, Smittybilt XRC front & rear bumper, X2O 8,000 lb winch, 33" MT/R's
, ARB snorkel, lockers and a bunch of other stuff
06 TJ, 2" lift, 31" Goodyear Territory's.
14 JKU, wife's urban 4X4.

Offline dubbleJs

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 04:26:14 PM »
No posting until axles are installed, back to work ;D

LOL! Got the correct axleshafts now.....if only 4WP actually got me the 2" wheel studs to go with them as promised......  >:(
'91 XJ - 3" procrap - cutout for 33" MT's  - More and more dents every run...Sold.
'98 XJ - Lifted, locked and lovin' it

Offline EEP

• UberWheeler
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 05:36:10 PM »
LOL! Got the correct axleshafts now.....if only 4WP actually got me the 2" wheel studs to go with them as promised......  >:(

That sucks.......well you are getting closer LOL.  Hope they are giving you a deal. I know I won't ever deal with 4wp or Northridge due to wrong parts or totally wrong delivery dates.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 09:01:33 PM by EEP »
01 XJ, RE 3.5" lift, Smittybilt XRC front & rear bumper, X2O 8,000 lb winch, 33" MT/R's
, ARB snorkel, lockers and a bunch of other stuff
06 TJ, 2" lift, 31" Goodyear Territory's.
14 JKU, wife's urban 4X4.