Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: -Legends Automotive-  (Read 2524 times)

Offline Jrama

• That CB Yapper
-Legends Automotive-
« on: February 22, 2014, 08:56:19 AM »
A lot has changed since I started this business and a lot hasn't! Thought I would do a post giving an update! My Company is Legends Automotive, brokerage services, need an in on the wholesale market? want me to consign your vehicle? We are your "in" with the car industry. New, Used, Import, commercial we do it all! We are an AMVIC registered business.

I'm seeing all these wonderful new Jeep owners on this board and abroad (which is awesome!)  and I can't help but notice.....they probably payed too much! I have pimped my brokerage business on this board before (many thanks CJA) but i want to give a tangible example of what I do. We are exact, real and save you Time, the B.S. of dealing with sales people and Money!

When dealerships start offering you oil changes, warranties or the chance to win $10,000 if it snows more than 6" Jan.22 be weary and hit me up. There is more than meets the eye and definately cash on the table.

Auto Brokerage??!
To the point? well... below is a good example highlighting what we do on a Brand Spankin New Vehicle

2014 Rubicon Unlimited, Max Tow, Nav, Heated seats, Sirius, 6 speed

Dealer Price                   Legends Pricing
Invoice                    37,170                         37,170          
Freight                        1,695                           1,695
Doc/admin             400.00                                  0
Air Tax                    100.00                         100.00
Tire Tax                     20.00                           20.00
AMVIC                           6.25                              6.25
Profit                           3,275                               650  

TOTAL              $42,666.25                      $39,641.25  

SAVINGS                                                            $3,025

ADD

Current Cash Incentive *2500*

Total cash price  $37,141.25
     $5,525 Discount in Total

Or use Chrysler Incentive Finance rates starting at 3.99%

We Do ANY MAKE ANY MODEL

Those who have been to the dealership and received a quote will likely realize that my Dealer price is conservative.... expect it to be more in person. Every dealer is different, some charge a higher doc/admin fee while others make you purchase "mandatory accessories" like Nitro in the tires, mud flaps, locking wheel nuts, tire warranty etc at high mark up. We build complete deals in your best interest this Includes honest to the point financing and explaining everything!

Brokerage is $500 payed separately to Legends Automotive Inc. Essentially it takes the place of the doc/admin fee. Price does not include GST....obviously
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 09:45:48 AM by Jrama »

Offline Jrama

• That CB Yapper
Re: -Legends Automotive-
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 04:51:09 PM »
Just to add...

We can help with things alot! Financing, Warranties, accessories all sorts of stuff.

If you don't like, or don't know the car purchasing process we can help!

We also import from the states, out of province there is all sorts avenues we can pursue.
We can Help you sell your vehicle too! Kind of like consignment but cheaper and better.