Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: 95 brake booster  (Read 1575 times)

Offline Black Betty

• UberWheeler
95 brake booster
« on: March 28, 2014, 05:44:24 PM »
Still collecting parts for the yj, when I finally have a house with a garage, the work will begin.

Looking to upgrade the brake booster to the dual diaphragm 95 unit.   Problem is, most auto parts stores can see the booster, but says it is obsolete.  I can find it online, but if it ends up being a single diaphragm unit, I'll be dealing with the hassle of returning.  Anyone know of something other then partsource or napa that may carry it?  Havent checked out the stealership, but for the price they would want i could go with one of those shiny new custom assemblies.

And happy Friday.
06 wk-soccer mom mobile aka Betty J
99 xj- Black Betty, 2" OME lift
94 yj- needs to be lifted aka Betty Rubble

Stupid hurts

Offline hps4evr

• Administrator
  • Talks waaay too much!
Re: 95 brake booster
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 07:39:59 PM »
I got mine from Dave's customs unlimited, check the website. He can put together a good kit for you.
YJ=Y’all Jealous

Offline Bnine

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Sticky Fingers
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 01:34:16 PM »
I used to use those for power brake installs in a few Cj's I worked on over the years. I had luck going through Jeepstuff to get them. They are in business again. Never know, you might luck out.
My Mechanic Calgary
Mobile Auto Care
403-483-1083
[email protected]

Offline pooljunky

• That CB Yapper
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 02:44:59 PM »
I got one from a 97 TJ with all the lines.. not sure if that would work for you but let me know

Offline Black Betty

• UberWheeler
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 05:35:44 PM »
I got one from a 97 TJ with all the lines.. not sure if that would work for you but let me know

Probably with more modification then what im willing to do on a brake system.  Thanks though
06 wk-soccer mom mobile aka Betty J
99 xj- Black Betty, 2" OME lift
94 yj- needs to be lifted aka Betty Rubble

Stupid hurts