Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Order your 2015 Jeep Calendar!  (Read 3307 times)

Offline Vladimer

• Stocker
    • Offroad Photography
Order your 2015 Jeep Calendar!
« on: December 29, 2014, 02:44:13 PM »
The votes came in and some were surprisingly more clear then others. I'm hoping to start the idea much sooner next year so more folks have a chance to chime in.

Calendar comes to $20 and if anyone wants a receipt then it comes to $21.00 including gst.

It is a 8x11" wall calendar and is good for the entire year of 2015! You can impress all your friends by hanging this in your office or in the garage and make all your non-Jeeper friends filled with envy. Bonus for ordering: never loose track of what day it is again!... until the end of the year. I'm posting this on a couple forums so if you request one on one forum, please do not request another unless you are after two, more the marrier!

The cuttoff will be next Sunday evening, January 4th. So a little rushed unfortunately.

Here are the winners.

Offline SwampSinger

• CJA Members
  • Talks waaay too much!
  • Baconator
    • mmmmm-bacon
Re: Order your 2015 Jeep Calendar!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 06:42:30 AM »
Vlad,.. is this calendar on one 8X11 page or you flip the pages for every months?... I'm just wondering what are the size of the pictures

Offline Vladimer

• Stocker
    • Offroad Photography
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 10:14:41 PM »
Vlad,.. is this calendar on one 8X11 page or you flip the pages for every months?... I'm just wondering what are the size of the pictures

The calendar would be 8x11 per page. So when it is open the image is 8x11 and the calendar itself is another 8x11 portion on the bottom. Each month would be flipped to.

Offline fug

• CJA Executive
  • Talks waaay too much!
  • Airdrie Pick n Pull
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 11:35:00 PM »
Removed bickering from the thread.

This is a calendar that someone is selling.  It doesn't have the CJA logo or our name associated with it as far as I know so I'm not ready to nuke the thread completely.  If you want to buy the calendar then go for it... if you object to the content then PM the creator and/or don't buy it. 

We can bring up the topic of photos once again in the January meeting.  Anyone wishing to discuss can do so there. 
Fug
TJ Rubicon