Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: 2015 jeep  (Read 1911 times)

Offline bae146

• UberWheeler
2015 jeep
« on: March 16, 2015, 09:28:37 AM »
Its been a long time since I have been here on the board.  My daughter is looking for a new jk.  looking for a dealer in the se that will give her a good price without all the usual baloney car salesman try to peddle.  Any good dealers/salesperson? 

Doug

Offline cLAY

• Talks waaay too much!
Re: 2015 jeep
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 04:42:09 PM »
Your potentially buying a $30,000+ vehicle. Don't restrict yourself to one dealer or even one area of the city. Take a day and go around to a few different places and comparison shop.

I've been treated well at Crowfoot but thats about as far from SE as you can get  However, if a drive across town saves a few bucks.........

Heck, I've bought vehicles in Edmonton and Wetaskiwin get the deal I want.

And no matter how much they pressure you, don't put down a deposit, even if they say its refundable if you change your mind. If they are fair and honest and you come across as genuinely serious they'll hold it for you.

My sister was looking for a particular truck and Varsity didn't have it but had something similar. They put down a deposit on it to hold it while they thought it over. On the way home they swung by Crowfoot to see what they had and saw the exact truck they wanted being offloaded from the car carrier.  They made a deal on it but when they returned to Varsity they refused to refund the deposit saying they were obliged to buy that truck.  It took the manager at Crowfoot to call over to Varsity to get their deposit released. This was in 2001 but our family still won't buy a vehicle at Varsity or put down a deposit.

'93 ZJ, 5.2L, lifted/locked/36s..<gone>
'98 5.9er 4.10s,locked,LA,WJ knuckles

Offline Jrama

• That CB Yapper
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 12:56:39 PM »
Saw your post, I am an auto broker I negotiate car deals for a living. I can get Super strong deals on chrylser products. No sales games or bs, i show dealer cost,how much you are paying over cost, apply all incentives, waive the extra fees and make it easy. I shop all the dealers for the best price

I have already helped a few members on this board with there purchases

Offline Spinalguy

• Talks waaay too much!
    • http://www.spinalguy.com
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 02:53:43 PM »
Doug, maybe to late but Rob McNeil, a fellow/former Jeeper is a great guy to deal with at Courtesy.
403-255-8111
sent from my old school rotary dial phone.

Offline Teeka

• Baby Wheeler
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 04:50:02 PM »
I found a jeep. Pitted 4 dealerships against each other
Came down to renfrew and varsity. Guy at renfrew called me all kinds of pretty names. Varsity won in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Elver

• Baby Wheeler
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 08:42:33 PM »
Stay away from Eastside Dodge. That's my 2 cents.
2012 JKU Rubicon - Synergy 3.5" | Hankook 35" | Warn 9.5CTi

Offline raf2379

• That CB Yapper
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 06:56:40 PM »
check out cars cost Canada https://www.carcostcanada.com/en/ before you goto a dealer. look up the car you want with the options you want and it will give you the dealer cost and all the incentives that are available. print it and take it with you.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 07:00:17 PM by raf2379 »