Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Patriot? IDIOT!!  (Read 1641 times)

Offline dhlo

• Winch Wench
Patriot? IDIOT!!
« on: June 24, 2015, 05:27:15 AM »
To the JACK-arse that nearly ran me and my Son over in a flashing crosswalk on Saturday:

You're an IDIOT!  Blazing down 4st at 18ave while the crossing light is flashing is moronic.  Then, you berate the preceding pedestrian as he's yelling at you and pointing at me and my Son, while you claim that the big truck on our right was blocking your view.  Was it blocking the crossing light or lines in the road?!

You're worse than an idiot - you shouldn't be driving your Patriot.  It's a good thing that my 7y old holds my hand when we cross areas that vehicles can cross and that the ped in front of us was there for you to rapidly break.  If my Son hadn't, you would have, at the very least, run *him* over while he's learning inline skating.

If you're actually a member of this site, sign out forever.  You're not worthy of the respect of the Jeep community.  Go trade in your Jeep and buy a Pinto and hope for a rear-end (in more than one way).  JACK-arse...

Offline Bigshow2144

• Stocker
Re: Patriot? IDIOT!!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 07:15:47 PM »
Feel better?

Offline dhlo

• Winch Wench
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 12:09:46 PM »
Not really...  I noticed that I used "break" instead of "brake" and the Pinto reference may not be well understood (HAHA!).

Offline Matt4x4

• UberWheeler
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 07:52:03 PM »
That is normal behaviour.
Get hit, and their insurance does not cover much.

I've been almost run over countless times.