Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: That big house, huge property, up off 37 St SW  (Read 2789 times)

Offline Matt4x4

• UberWheeler
That big house, huge property, up off 37 St SW
« on: July 18, 2015, 07:20:43 PM »
Big House up off 37 in SW, across from Indian Reserve property. From 37 st, hang a left onto 147 Ave go straight onto gravel passing 37 paved road, when the gravel does 90 degree turn left onto 69st thats the house. Cant figure out who owns it.
HUGE property.

Seen a limo turn from 37 onto 14, once.
Property is guarded, 24h guards, dogs etc.

Just read on Yahoo 27 Pump Hill Close SW richest house in Calgary. $20M, no view, nothing, 91 rooms.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 07:50:19 PM by Matt4x4 »

Offline FiEND

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Wrecking Ball
Re: That big house, huge property, up off 37 St SW
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 10:20:03 PM »
yah, saw that one quite a few years ago.  don't think anything compared to the pink house near sheppard though... at least until the one came up on the highway between 8 and #1 .. no google earth yet but you can see the footprint and driveway lol, it's a monster.
1Wide2High
ILV2FRT
'97 TJ [sold]
'17 JK Rubicon

Offline Matt4x4

• UberWheeler
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 03:53:54 PM »
I like the one up off 37th, I am its easy to get the title owner(s) name(s).
Theres a place downtown that strictly does that stuff, gotta wonder why the heck its downtown on 4th ave or something, strange. Must be for the Alberta Oil&Gas Land Leases

Offline Grease Nipple

• Budget Lift
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 09:05:06 PM »
John played nicky nicky nine door once at that place.

Offline bRIBEGuy

• Budget Lift
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 03:04:17 PM »
The one on the North side of Highway 22 is NUTS.  It looks like a hotel in size.  Pretty cool with the copper work they are doing for roofing trim on it.
'00 XJ Classic, 3" OME lift, 32's, custom stereo.

Offline Matt4x4

• UberWheeler
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 03:10:59 PM »
I mentioned that house to a friend (house between the trans-canada and highway 8) one of the Jayman "modular" home guys owns it.
It doesnt even really have a view of anything, tips of the mountains is all I see when I past it a few days ago. Highway 8 is becoming a traffic jam during rush hour now.
A km away on the petro road there are always a hundred vehicles parked, I always wonder what the heck they are doing.
Theres some nice "modest" sized houses on the Bearspaw Dam, dont know if though if I had the money, score one of those or a lake house like McKenzie or Midnapore.

Offline jaguar

• Stocker
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2016, 03:07:07 PM »
From what I hear, it's a older couple who own a few of the high rises in the beltline. They wanted a room for each one of their kids in case they want to visit. Apparently it's rather boring on the inside.,... Crazy building though!!

Oh, and those cars parked by the Petro are people car-pooling to the mountains.