Well, it's been a while since I've had a Jeep. Bought a 2001 Sahara with only 58k in beautiful condition 3 weeks ago that we were going to leave stock, and 2 weeks ago it got hit. I thought maybe it was a sign we shouldn't have another Jeep. The insurance company offered us $8500 and the Jeep back. I guess it was a sign I need to build up one last Jeep.
So, here we go.
Things it needs that I can see so far:
- New wheels and tires (2 got munched)
- Steering box (have, Thanks Johnny)
- Complete Dana 30
- Upper and lower control arms
- All steering linkage
- New front driver's side fender
- Front bumper
- Repair any body damage.
- Have some repainting done
- Gator Guard tub, nose and rockers
- aftermarket front and rear bumpers
- 3" Zone Offroad lift w/ RC fixed lower control arms
- Steering stabilizer
- 5 - MT 15x8 Classic III polished rims
- 5 - 32x11.50R15 BFGoodrich AT KM2
- Warrior mirror relocation brackets with light tabs
- some sort of steel rocker guards