Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: SOLD-------------------------------BIG tool cabinet-  (Read 1571 times)

Offline tony54

• Stocker
SOLD-------------------------------BIG tool cabinet-
« on: April 19, 2016, 09:52:35 PM »
SOLD

I havent had a garage for a while now and my eagle flew to heaven a while ago...
We are moving out east soon and I can't take the cabinet with me.  
Will deliver if needed.

Measures at 56" wide, 80" tall, 21" deep. It seperates top and bottom, from the 2nd drawer down in the picture. You can see a line at the side. This is a great looking addition to any garage!

Commercial grade 1" Particle board with commercial grade laminate. Black front and wood grain sides, cleans up very nice. It has heavy duty REPON ball bearing drawer slides mounted to 1/2" Baltic birch drawers. I used it for mechanics tools on one side and woodworking etc on the other. It is in great condition.

There is peg board mounted to hang tools inside, and 5 heavy duty magnet bars to hang tools on the sides. 16 drawers including 2 big enough to hold jugs etc.

Tool list- ( most tools are mastercraft )
assorted pullers
timing light
wrenches
socket sets
ratchets
lots of accesories
tap and die set
pliers

Other tools in photo included

Dewalt belt sander
Rigid portable air cleaner
Porter cable compressor / brad nailer set

I would like to sell the whole assortment together, but I will seperate into lots if the price is right. asking $2000 obo for everything. Price will be less for just the cabinet. Open to offers.

20160321_205958 by 82eagleman, on Flickr

20160321_210237 by 82eagleman, on Flickr

20160321_210557 by 82eagleman, on Flickr

Will deliver if needed.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 04:24:19 PM by tony54 »

Offline TL-Iguana

• Talks waaay too much!
  • XJ - The Official TJ Rescue Vehicle
Re: BIG tool cabinet-
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 01:14:01 AM »
Tap and die set is spoken for.

I have seen this cabinet in person, and helped build it and stocked it with many of my own tools. I can attest to Tony's workmanship. The tools are pretty much all mastercraft maximum. No garbage made in china chrome vanadium wrenches... Sad to see it not going with my mate to Nova Scotia but Ill be happy too if it finds a good home in Alberta.
I did a Google search for "hot trannies" but nothing came up about oil coolers  :o

Worrying too much about mpg with a Jeep is similar to worrying about your sister's virginity. An ok thing to be concerned about but...

'01 XJ on 35s, '11 Jk DD

Offline morerpmfred

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 07:12:19 AM »
If separating will take the portable air cleaner. How much are you asking?

Offline tony54

• Stocker
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 09:28:59 PM »
You could buy the Rigid, but just fyi you can buy a new one from Lee Valley for $50 bucks. Other wise.. I dunno $30?