0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

1993yj on December 19, 2016, 05:04:54 AM
for the last 2 years or so I had a problem with  my jeep where it would lose power when driving .I tried fixing my self /replaced cam/throttle sensers, coil .finaly got fed up and had Dave look at it .they checked a bunch off stuff and could only think it might be my ecm .I when to local jeep dealer to get a serial number as mine is worn off but was told bye a rude parts guy that its not made any more .tried looking local for one out in Langdon but he doesn't have any .only place I can find is in us.does anyone have someone that would goto to get one or just try picking one from ebay best way.

Razor on December 19, 2016, 06:33:03 PM
Call John in Okotoks 403-519-6907. He parts out YJs and TJs.

Immortal on December 19, 2016, 08:53:39 PM
He's pricey, though.... just a heads up.
I keep buying older Jeeps. Crazy is as crazy does....
if we were smart with our money we wouldn't own Jeeps.
Here's your cup of STFU... ENJOY!

Razor on December 19, 2016, 11:03:21 PM
Everything I've bought from him has been very reasonable.

1993yj on December 29, 2016, 04:13:55 PM
I found someone on ebay that sells ecms. first people I talked to wanted almost 300.oo  plus 120.00 american to ship .second guys wanted 210.00 and only 50.00 to ship canadian.so ordered one today /comes with a lifetime warranty .just hope this fixes my jeep  ;D.

Coiloil37 on February 24, 2017, 03:53:38 PM
There's a dude on Kijiji selling lots or you can hit the pick and pull and get one from an xj.