Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Mopar Original Rock Rails for 07-17 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK  (Read 1173 times)

Offline TL-Iguana

• Talks waaay too much!
  • XJ - The Official TJ Rescue Vehicle
Mopar Original Rock Rails for 07-17 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
« on: February 21, 2017, 01:10:35 PM »
For those of you who didn't get them from the factory, the OEM Mopar /Rubicon rock rails represent a decent bargain for the 99% who don't need adamantium reinforced bulletproof rock rails. And guess what! I just happen to have a set of in the garage that I am willing to part ways with! There is some dirt on them as the roads were wet driving the Jeep off the lot but otherwise these are brand new. Only a week old. They will fill any 2007 to 2017 JK Wrangler 4 door. Comes with the metric nuts still on the studs. Pictures can be taken if requested.

Heres what Chrysler has to say about them... These Mopar rock rails are constructed of heavy gauge steel to take on the toughest trails. These rock rails are fully functional and provide added lower body-side protection when off-roading. Features a textured satin black finish that meets DaimlerChrysler corrosion standards.

List price at 4WP is $647

MOPAR PN 82210586AB

CJA Price $200

Now heres the down side... These are located 30 minutes south of Edmonton, but I could potentially bring them to Calgary next time I head down that way. Send me a PM for any more information. Its the easiest way to reach me.

I am not the owner, so offers may be entertained. Send a PM and ill pass on the details.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 03:30:58 AM by TL-Iguana »
I did a Google search for "hot trannies" but nothing came up about oil coolers  :o

Worrying too much about mpg with a Jeep is similar to worrying about your sister's virginity. An ok thing to be concerned about but...

'01 XJ on 35s, '11 Jk DD

Offline TL-Iguana

• Talks waaay too much!
  • XJ - The Official TJ Rescue Vehicle
Re: Mopar Original Rock Rails for 07-17 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 08:28:58 AM »
SOLD to the nice fellow on Kijiji. This can be removed.
I did a Google search for "hot trannies" but nothing came up about oil coolers  :o

Worrying too much about mpg with a Jeep is similar to worrying about your sister's virginity. An ok thing to be concerned about but...

'01 XJ on 35s, '11 Jk DD