Great Jeep XJ for someone looking for an extremely capable off-road vehicle or reliable daily, or both!
It's the 4L i6 engine. Automatic. Dana 30 up front. Chrysler 8.25 in the rear.
I bought this 3 years ago, and it was completely stock, and 172k. It's been used mainly to putt around town to the dog park. The few times I have had it off-road, it has preformed incredibly! Things I have done since buying it:
- 3.5" Rubicon Express SuperFlex lift
- Smittybilt XRC front and rear bumpers (with tire carrier and swing gate)
- Smittybilt XRC 9500lbs winch with synthetic cable
- Yakima Load Warrior roof storage
- Lokka "Aussie locker" in the rear
- G2 rear diff cover (makes for easy oil changes)
- Alloy wheels
- Goodyear Wrangler Tires
- Smittybilt hi-lift trail jack
- Front brakes (last spring)
- Rear brakes (last fall)
- and just changed the engine oil and serviced the rear diff this week. Only ever used synthetic since I've had it
It does have a crack in the windshield and the front speakers intermittently work (I've never actually looked into it though). I have removed the front sway bar because when I lifted it, the axle pushed over a couple inches and the quick disconnects didn't have the clearance. I have a Rubicon Express adjustable track bar that will resolve everything that I just haven't gotten around to installing yet....hopefully it will be by the time of sale, if not those parts come with it. I also have some wheel spacers and winch accessory kit to toss in, and if you fit into it, you can have my "Major League Jeep XJ" tee! Haha.
One last thing to keep in mind, while this machine was definitely not abused, it has been used as a Jeep and there are some minor scrapes, scratches, dings and dents. So if you're expecting a pristine 18yr old body, look elsewhere.
Thanks for checking out the ad and the Jeep is in Canmore
A couple pics found here from a couple summers ago. Message me if you want me to email or text you more picshttp://forum.calgaryjeep.com/index.php?topic=30419.msg188172#msg188172