4x4 Related Groups > General Talk

Headed North

(1/2) > >>

w squared:
As some of you already know, I'll be headed back North fairly soon. Texas has been fun....but Houston is as flat as high-zinc motor oil on a plate and I miss the mountains.

Right now it looks like there's a 90% chance that I'll end up in Edmonton. I know of NA4WD up there - and I'll still be down to wheel areas North of Calgary with you guys....but does anyone know of any other Jeep of 4X4 clubs in the Edmonton area? And has anyone been to Grande Cache for a trip in the past couple of years?

rws:

--- Quote from: w squared on August 11, 2017, 03:35:49 PM ---As some of you already know, I'll be headed back North fairly soon. Texas has been fun....but Houston is as flat as high-zinc motor oil on a plate and I miss the mountains.

Right now it looks like there's a 90% chance that I'll end up in Edmonton. I know of NA4WD up there - and I'll still be down to wheel areas North of Calgary with you guys....but does anyone know of any other Jeep of 4X4 clubs in the Edmonton area? And has anyone been to Grande Cache for a trip in the past couple of years?

--- End quote ---

Give me a call when you get back to the motherland Todd, I can hook you up with the Edmonton crew.  And yes, I make an annual pilgrimage to Grande Cache.

w squared:
Thank Ron. I'll definitely be in touch. I'll be rolling North on the 28th or 29th.

rws:

--- Quote from: w squared on August 12, 2017, 06:32:14 AM ---Thank Ron. I'll definitely be in touch. I'll be rolling North on the 28th or 29th.

--- End quote ---

just as I roll south to a Jeep event in SD......no prob. we'll be in touch.

w squared:
Yeah....so....Mr. Hurricane Harvey had some different ideas about my travel plans. I'll be a couple weeks late.  :o

But hey - I have dry feet and power, so the rest is gravy, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version