Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: 2004 Yamaha Banshee LE  (Read 1054 times)

Offline slanktapper

• UberWheeler
  • Rob
2004 Yamaha Banshee LE
« on: August 14, 2017, 02:03:27 PM »
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1296063673

Selling my 2004 Limited Edition Banshee.

I bought this banshee last summer.
It’s set up to rip all over the mountains now (See setup below) I have, and will include, a spare set of domes if you’re going to travel with it.
Yes I have it setup to run 100LL AvGas (way cheaper than race gas but power wise the same), I was told it could run a 94 if you’re up at 4500ft (Waiporous / McLean), however I never had the chance to take it out there.
I have about 70 litres of 100LL AvGas you can have too, should last you 3-6 weekends depending on how much you ride.
(9L tank goes between 150-200kms depending how/where you ride)
However life had different plans and after the divorce I have no one to ride with / no time to ride.
Everyone always wants to know why you’re selling something so hopefully that cuts down on the questions…

What’s been done:
Professionally Bored and Honed +2mm over stock (369cc)
Wisco Forged Pro-lite Pistons
F.A.S.T. Branded “Noss Machine” cool head with 19cc Domes (Restores the bottom end that the altitude kills)
145 PSI (145/12.93 = 11:1 compression)
Also have 21cc Domes (Stock 23.3) (To Swap: Drain the coolant, pop the nuts off the head, swap the domes, reinstall head, re-add coolant)
Rebuilt carbs, Cleaned plus rebuild kit.
Re-jetted for stage 2 (or whatever stock air box, open lid with aftermarket pipes is) balance performance with mud/dirt protection…
Tors Eliminated
FMF Gold Series Expansion Chambers with FMF Power core 2 Silencers
Brand New EK Quadra-X Ring Chain
Renthal handle bar

Notes:
Always stored indoors.
Tires have 70+% of the tread left.
The seat has a rip at the back…
The rear end starts squeaking every now and then, I have the rear axle bearing kit but when I have the time to work on it, it doesn’t squeak anymore…
I have the OEM Yamaha Limited Edition stickers too for beside the tank, (not the ebay fakes, genuine Yamaha stickers)

No trades, Let me know if you have any questions, text or message me is best
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 09:23:50 AM by slanktapper »
Tall Rob

Sold: Silver 06 Rubicon - 35"
Current: 92hp True selectable 4x4, Spooled rear diff, Electric front locker, 30" Mud Tires, Snorkel. Warn Axon 35s.