Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: AB4WD Volunteers needed for Off-Road Expo  (Read 8150 times)

Offline SwampSinger

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Baconator
    • mmmmm-bacon
AB4WD Volunteers needed for Off-Road Expo
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 04:04:56 PM »
It's only a week away...

Am I the only one (with Milan hopefully....  :D ) that will volunteer.

It's only one day... you don't have to give your left.... kidney :wink: away!!!

The AB4WDA needs our help to get some funds to save the trails that you love to use during the week-end. It's a hudge job!!!!... I tip my hat to them to take the time to fight for 4WD community.

Do you like wheeling :?:  ... I LOVE IT!!!

NOW....

How about giving back and helping them ??????

Come on guys!!! It's like pulling teeth for a freakin' crocodile!!!! :evil:

I need more volunteers from this club!!!!

Offline dunl

• Talks waaay too much!
    • Red Deer Jeep Packrats
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 11:22:01 PM »
Last message kln posted was sent to me by PM also, asking for my email :
so I can get your email address for my records. Like I said, volunteers are hard to come by.  

So is the AB4WD association completely tied up with the Off-Road Expo right now, or what? `Cause I haven't heard anything from anyone.

Everyone has ample time to complain but when it comes down to needing help you're talking to an empty room.

Unfortunately from my experiences so far, it looks like the same thing on this end, unless you are volunteering for the Off-Road Expo.  :?
`48 CJ2A, `54 CJ3B, `97 TJ, and 03 WJ...batting close to .500 when it comes to jeep models owned vs. jeep models created.....
Red Deer Jeep Packrats
www.reddeerjeep.com

Offline SwampSinger

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Baconator
    • mmmmm-bacon
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 06:08:13 AM »
Quote from: "dunl"
Last message kln posted was sent to me by PM also, asking for my email :
so I can get your email address for my records. Like I said, volunteers are hard to come by.  

So is the AB4WD association completely tied up with the Off-Road Expo right now, or what? `Cause I haven't heard anything from anyone.

Everyone has ample time to complain but when it comes down to needing help you're talking to an empty room.

Unfortunately from my experiences so far, it looks like the same thing on this end, unless you are volunteering for the Off-Road Expo.  :?

I'll be there dunl... I'm getting my butt up early and I will be in Red Deer at 8AM... I have room for one person if there is any intrest...(Milan?)

I would, but looks like I am away that weekend

AB4WDA is busy organising what they have to do for this event now. No worries... they will contact you for the future events  :) ...

I've already received 2 phone calls for the offroad expo volunteer organiser (Richelle G). I think you had to fill out a form first and the Red Deer C.O.E was going to contact you if they needed your help.

There is a Clean up very soon at Maclean... I think it's next  Sat. (not sure) I'm sure they would need help. I should be there. May be we can all meet for a greacy breaky first in the South end of town :?: ... Just an idea...

Cheers