Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: VROOOOOM VROOOOOM  (Read 6368 times)

blackrube

VROOOOOM VROOOOOM
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2005, 04:34:25 PM »
on the newer ones there is no o2 sensor after the cat by the muffler   ,,,only on the manifold

RUBI

O2 many CATS !!!
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2005, 02:49:58 AM »
4 count em 4 - O2 sensors,  ....2 cats directly off the exhaust manifold, 2 sensors above and 2 sensors below, making for 3 CATS TOTAL. One had to go  :wink:  I like it, sounds good, and I flanged the stock unit so as I can replace it during hunting season 8)

IslandJeeper

VROOOOOM VROOOOOM
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2005, 05:48:26 AM »
Hey man - sorta off topic as for the muffler, but i have ask - when you go hunting, have you devised a good way to get your animal home in your Jeep, or do you normally just go out with someone who has access to a pick-up.  I've always hunted with people with trucks, but am trying to devise other options now that I have relocated to Alberta.

blackrube

VROOOOOM VROOOOOM
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2005, 10:57:53 AM »
used a roof rack last year ,,,little hard to get it up there md leaaves a bloody mess on the roof and windows,,,,this year i will be using a trailer

RUBI

VROOOOOM VROOOOOM
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2005, 03:24:07 PM »
YUP...same as Black rube. Trailer for the quad and Moose/Elk/deer or what ever else happens along the way !! Couple of years ago a buddy of mine, had to quarter up a moose and bring it out in the back of his Jeep, and it still smells like moose whenever it gets wet or the weather gets really hot :roll:

IslandJeeper

VROOOOOM VROOOOOM
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2005, 01:03:27 AM »
:lol: - I am imagining your bud's Jeep smelling like moose on a hot summer day.  Also, good suggestions guys!  At first I was thinking of just getting a roof rack, but am now thinking a small trailer just makes much more sense.  The big plus being that when you aren't hunting, they are still really useful for getting stuff around.[/i]

RUBI

VROOOOOM VROOOOOM
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2005, 06:08:46 PM »
Space is at such a premium in a Jeep.....I use my trailer whenever we go camping. So much easier to load everything in there instead of trying to cram it all into the rear. :wink: