Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: CJ5 on 64 ave between center and 4 st nw (southside)  (Read 1974 times)

Offline trackerthrasher

• UberWheeler
  • 74' CJ 5
CJ5 on 64 ave between center and 4 st nw (southside)
« on: September 10, 2005, 02:46:23 PM »
Does anyone know who owns that jeep? I have driven by it a thousand times and thought what a nice build up. I just wanted to touch base with the owner and find out what he did to get it to that point. If anyone knows him/her that could put me in touch with them or if someone had details on the build up.... I would really like to buy it but I know they have had it quite awile and it's probably not for sale.Even so, just to talk to the guy about it and some things to watch out for,things I might encounter,parts to use and where to get them...etc. Thanks for any input. Chris at [email protected] or my cell is 689-3194 if thats more convient.Thanks again.
The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.

Offline trackerthrasher

• UberWheeler
  • 74' CJ 5
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 11:01:24 PM »
wow! 60 views and no input...I thought this would be an easy one and the place to find the info!... :lol:
The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.

Offline Bnine

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Sticky Fingers
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 01:58:30 PM »
Sorry, live in hte south an not familiar with the rig you are talking about.

Can you describe it?
My Mechanic Calgary
Mobile Auto Care
403-483-1083
[email protected]

jeeptrick

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 07:55:34 PM »
I live just down the road from it and admire it as I drive by a few times a week but I have no idea who it belongs to, so I cannot help.

Offline trackerthrasher

• UberWheeler
  • 74' CJ 5
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 08:29:19 PM »
I appreciate the responses...I was begining to think I smelled bad or something...