Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1345 times)

Offline will

• Baby Wheeler
Hello
« on: July 01, 2008, 03:19:49 PM »
Hi everyone  my name is Will I just moved to Calgary from Edmonton  I was wheeling with the NA4WDA  I am looking to  get out wheeling here in Calgary.  I just traded my tj on an 08 rubicon and I need to get it out on the trails.

Offline dubbleJs

• Talks waaay too much!
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 03:25:15 PM »
Welcome Will! Around this time of year there is usually people going out every weekend for a run..
'91 XJ - 3" procrap - cutout for 33" MT's  - More and more dents every run...Sold.
'98 XJ - Lifted, locked and lovin' it

Offline 01sahara

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 05:58:21 PM »
Hi everyone my name is Will I just moved to Calgary from Edmonton I was wheeling with the NA4WDA  I am looking to get out wheeling here in Calgary.  I just traded my tj on an 08 rubicon and I need to get it out on the trails.

Welcome to Cow Town  Will.

Sorry Will I did not see your post untill after I got back from wheeling on Canada Day. Try to make it out to the Show and Shine event on the 12th It will give you a chance to get to know some of the group. There may be a run that day or the next. No club organized runs this weekend just a project to move some lumber for our bridge build project the end of the month.

Blair
Super Winch, 33" MT, 2 1/2" lift , CB, Flat Fender
http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/george-jungle.html

Offline SwampSinger

• CJA Members
  • Talks waaay too much!
  • Baconator
    • mmmmm-bacon
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 11:28:46 AM »
Welcome to the site Will !!!!

whatever he said....  ;)...