Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Break Stuff Time hehehe  (Read 1901 times)

Offline Matt4x4

• UberWheeler
Break Stuff Time hehehe
« on: September 09, 2006, 09:28:32 PM »
I got a stock 94 GC and as soon as I get it fixed (this week) I want to head out to mclean creek and trash it around abit. Any day will be good for me, and I will bring a case of kokanee.

I will be spooling the rear and welding the front. Give me a shout if anyone is interested. Give me a call 210-0644 matt

thanks

SteveO

Re: Break Stuff Time hehehe
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 10:34:21 PM »
Quote from: "Matt4x4"
 I will bring a case of kokanee.

Wow, sounds like a great plan.  :roll:  Make sure you post up which day you're going so we can let the RC's know.

Offline SwampSinger

• CJA Members
  • Talks waaay too much!
  • Baconator
    • mmmmm-bacon
Re: Break Stuff Time hehehe
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 11:11:34 AM »
Quote from: "Matt4x4"
I will bring a case of kokanee.

Nice...  :shock:

Make sure you're right waisted when you "trash it around" it'll hurt less when you will crash... :roll:  :evil:

UNREAL!! :x  :evil:  :evil:

WE DO NOT PROMOTE DRINKING AND DRIVING OR ANY USE OF DRUGS ON TRAIL!!!

Come on....Attitudes like that get trails close man.... Didn't you hear ... Waipurous is mostly closed to 4X4!!!! If people continue to be idiots about it ..Maclean will be closed soon too.

It's the image that the general population has of 4X4s... People that are going out on trails drinking and trashing it out or ripping it up. It's not good man!

Matt...if you want to come and test your rig  .. come out next week-end on the 16th at the Maclean store at 9:30AM.. there is a clean up happenning... http://www.4wheeler.ca/index.php?showtopic=28542&hl=

There will be lots of people that can help you if your rig brake down.

I have a red XJ and my name is Dom... I'll be there with a few guys for the club. Keep the Kokanee for after the trail run at camp or after a hard day of work. It's better that way !  :wink:

Hope to see ya there Matt...