Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: i feel bad... (video)  (Read 2910 times)

Offline FiEND

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Wrecking Ball
1Wide2High
ILV2FRT
'97 TJ [sold]
'17 JK Rubicon

Luxton

i feel bad... (video)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 08:03:08 AM »
ok, having never been there, I don't konw how steep that is.. but, it looks like a cliff on each side and a good 20 freakin foot wide paved highway!

"I'm completely insane" ROFL

nice find :)

SteveO

i feel bad... (video)
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 11:02:42 AM »
Very funny commentary.  I feel his pain though, I almost wet my pants just walking up it and I've done a lot of work on tower cranes etc.  It's tough to see in front of you and the drop on each side is huge. ...Steve

Dragonmaster

i feel bad... (video)
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 11:40:21 AM »
I really wanted to see the going down, but it locked up numerous times at about 13:46 minutes into the video.  It'd be nice to see a high quality version of that.

Offline FiEND

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Wrecking Ball
i feel bad... (video)
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 08:35:44 PM »
if you ever saw that video with .. might be a ford bronco? coming down and losing it's brakes bouncing all the way and doing a face plant into the sand... well you saw the hill then.

yea scary as hell im sure but his commentary kills me.  "here's $10 to kill myself!"
1Wide2High
ILV2FRT
'97 TJ [sold]
'17 JK Rubicon

Offline frenchy

• Talks waaay too much!
i feel bad... (video)
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 09:46:50 PM »
Quote from: "FiEND"
if you ever saw that video with .. might be a ford bronco? coming down and losing it's brakes bouncing all the way and doing a face plant into the sand... well you saw the hill then.

yea scary as hell im sure but his commentary kills me.  "here's $10 to kill myself!"

This one?

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/offroadx/LionsBackCrash.mpg
Jeep
With stuff

Offline FiEND

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Wrecking Ball
i feel bad... (video)
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 09:53:51 PM »
lol awesome.  that's the one and nice different angle i never saw before too.  i have the video but damned if i can look through hundreds of CDs right now to find it.  google made my cds obsolete i spoze.
1Wide2High
ILV2FRT
'97 TJ [sold]
'17 JK Rubicon

Offline NS-jeeper

• UberWheeler
i feel bad... (video)
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 10:14:23 PM »
Thats just crazy....And why no spotter?  I bet the guy in the bronco crapped and wet his pants.

Offline cablesmurf

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Relapsed Jeep Addict
i feel bad... (video)
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2006, 12:07:12 PM »
I can just picture that guy...glasses taped in the middle and his pocket protector.

Scary? Yes...but what a nerd.

"You can do this buddy, you have beans of steel, you are absolutely out of your mind!!!" HAHAHA!!!!

I guess they sell a Jeep to anyone... :roll:
Hi, my name is Dan and I'm a Jeepaholic

80CJ

i feel bad... (video)
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2006, 10:10:07 PM »
Here's the link to the responses it got on our University Board

http://azwildcatforum.hostned.ws/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1192  (caution some profanity)

Offline kevman

• Budget Lift
    • http://members.shaw.ca/thekevman
i feel bad... (video)
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2006, 01:12:23 AM »
A bit of a nerd...sure.  Maybe even a bit of a wussy...  But I personally think that's awesome!  (Not the movie, I got bored) but he's doing something that really scares him and just think of the feeling he got out of it!  We all have our own comfort zones and whenever you push it for whatever the reason it's a great feeling.
uh...
My shovels nicer!