Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: March general meeting  (Read 5820 times)

Offline SwampSinger

• CJA Members
  • Talks waaay too much!
  • Baconator
    • mmmmm-bacon
Re: March general meeting
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2009, 04:51:50 PM »
We need a bigger room! 

I was pretty busy dealing with the coats ,I didn't talk to too many new folks....well really .... I was busy making sure that Nathan didn't put a few coats in his bag  ;D. I don't know about these crazy Easterners.... ;D

It was nice to meet a few new jeepers and nice to see friends you have not seen in a while.

Till next time!

Offline Rubi03 jef

• Talks waaay too much!
  • she never understands
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2009, 10:03:39 PM »
Thanks to all last night for the hospitality. Some familiar faces from the trails and a few new ones. From what I listened in on, one more meeting and I'm eligible to sign up. Aaron promises to drag me back in April for that next meeting.

I was back in Calgary for the second time in a matter of hours this morning with my Jeep this time for some scheduled upgrades - including the first winch I've ever owned (Warn Powerplant). I'm looking to be in great shape for the year (well, not me, but the Jeep).

Thanks everyone. It's a great group of people.

is it the 12000 or the 9000 ..
i know i love my 12000 powerplant
04 rubicon <4'' X series RC lift, 1.25'' RC body lift, 1'' RC MML, CV rear drive shaft,  Stubby front bumper, CB,35 MTZ" ,Hi Lifter 54'',LED tail lights , flat fenders, LED front Flasher, half doors, Light force spots, and CDN M101 custom Military trailer

Offline RedDog

• Budget Lift
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2009, 05:19:47 AM »
is it the 12000 or the 9000 ..
i know i love my 12000 powerplant

It's the HP 9500. Now I've got to figure out how to use it. Why doesn't Warn make a cover of some sort for this thing?
I'd rather be dragging a club than clubbing in drag
05 TJ mildly enhanced • 08 Buell XB12XT • 08 Santa Cruz Superlight

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2009, 06:37:31 AM »
They do make a great cover for it. Next time you're at a meeting, you can check out Rubi03jef's
I followed a rainbow out to a garage and found a leprichaun. The rainbow ended in a potted cactus on his porch, but there was no gold :(

Offline Rubi03 jef

• Talks waaay too much!
  • she never understands
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2009, 11:44:52 AM »
It's the HP 9500. Now I've got to figure out how to use it. Why doesn't Warn make a cover of some sort for this thing?

they do make a cover .. mine came with one . and its easy to use

PM me if you want more info
04 rubicon <4'' X series RC lift, 1.25'' RC body lift, 1'' RC MML, CV rear drive shaft,  Stubby front bumper, CB,35 MTZ" ,Hi Lifter 54'',LED tail lights , flat fenders, LED front Flasher, half doors, Light force spots, and CDN M101 custom Military trailer