Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Wheelin' this weekend? Feb. 27/28  (Read 9549 times)

Offline SilverTJ

• Baby Wheeler
Re: Wheelin' this weekend? Feb. 27/28
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2010, 11:12:54 PM »
Should we pick a place to meet and a time?
04 TJ - custom 8 ball shift knob

Offline dac

• That CB Yapper
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2010, 11:47:40 PM »
T's too short to be your DAD.  And he has a point, why would you try and figure out a game plan that morning when you most likely have to be out there early?
This is not 'Nam, this is wheeling.  There are rules.

Offline Immortal

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2010, 11:56:04 PM »
Thanks for the heads up "DAD"...

I do not know what you need to get ready to be a passenger on a DAY long wheeling trip but all I need is some clothes and drinks...NO NEED TO SCRAMBLE for that.

However, anytime you would like to call (JEEPTASTIC) this weekend go ahead!!!

$.02 not needed!!!

That is just my $.02 ???

I was just trying to help you organize your schedule a little better instead of SCRAMBLING at 6am trying to find a ride... possibly you had a type-o? But if you want to handle everything yourself (possibly pissing off your prospective ride in the process) then by all means.... give 'er. I guess that is part of growing up, son.
You sir, will never be offered my $0.02  again.

Good luck.
if we were smart with our money we wouldn't own Jeeps.
Here's your cup of STFU... ENJOY!

Offline dubbleJs

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2010, 12:22:06 AM »
Should we pick a place to meet and a time?

Yes! back to the wheelin' bit. What time are you guys thinking? Do you know where the Timmy's is in cochrane..?

Im not exactly one for very early mornings...How about we meet at Timmy's for 9:30 and leave at 9:45 - 10.
'91 XJ - 3" procrap - cutout for 33" MT's  - More and more dents every run...Sold.
'98 XJ - Lifted, locked and lovin' it

Offline frenchy

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2010, 12:45:57 AM »
i might be up for a trip    ::)

Are you carrying any sporting equipment behind your seat?
Jeep
With stuff

Offline after6queers

• BANNED
  • Budget Lift
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2010, 04:54:08 AM »
Thanks for no more .02, I have wheeled with DoubleJ before and know he is not a morning person, and I am up at 6 to drive the old lady to work. I also lice clode to Cochrane which is where most people meet so I could be there before most.

Lived long enough to "schedule" my day.

Besides are you even coming on the ride or are you just one of those people with nothing better to do but chime in on everyone else's discussion.
2001 Jeep TJ - 4" Lift 35's MTZ Chanda made bumpers, fenders and sliders...still working on her!!!

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2010, 08:07:03 AM »
Thanks for no more .02, I have wheeled with DoubleJ before and know he is not a morning person, and I am up at 6 to drive the old lady to work. I also lice clode to Cochrane which is where most people meet so I could be there before most.

Besides are you even coming on the ride or are you just one of those people with nothing better to do but chime in on everyone else's discussion.

Wow. Trev was trying to provide some helpful input, but you're obviously not in need of any help from anyone else. That's why you're driving your own Jeep out there, and leading the run, right?
I followed a rainbow out to a garage and found a leprichaun. The rainbow ended in a potted cactus on his porch, but there was no gold :(

Offline jeeptastic

• Budget Lift
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2010, 08:37:55 AM »
Hey Guys I think I might have to back out. I will let you know later on in the day if I can still come. After6Beers I live near the University as well just in St. Andrews Heights so if I can make out I will send you a message and we can figure out where to meet up. Sorry for the late notice.

Offline Immortal

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2010, 09:35:48 AM »

Oh yeah, I'll be there, don't you worry about that.
Looks like you might have seat troubles now if jeeptastic is out. I have an empty passenger seat... but not for you. You can go pound sand, buddy.
What the hell is "lice clode". That isn't even remotely close to "live close".... sorry son, you'll have to repeat Language Arts.
if we were smart with our money we wouldn't own Jeeps.
Here's your cup of STFU... ENJOY!

Offline after6queers

• BANNED
  • Budget Lift
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2010, 11:59:02 AM »
I'm done...a little too old to be argueing with you on a computer. Maybe one day we can talk about this face to face.
2001 Jeep TJ - 4" Lift 35's MTZ Chanda made bumpers, fenders and sliders...still working on her!!!

Offline dubbleJs

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2010, 12:52:59 PM »
Well I hope we can work everything out, cause afterall we just wanna go Wheelin'  ;) Let's just all be friend and after6beers you should hop in with Immortal and you guys can smooth things over while wheelin in the rockies!

:P

So who is all In?

Me
SilverTJ
Jrama?
Immortal?
Mike s?
JohhnyC?
'91 XJ - 3" procrap - cutout for 33" MT's  - More and more dents every run...Sold.

Offline SilverTJ

• Baby Wheeler
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2010, 02:50:43 PM »
SilverTJ is in for sure
That's Darrin to my friends ;D
9:30 Timmy's (just a suggestion but doesn't Smitty's have a bigger parking lot that isn't nearly as busy?) ;)
04 TJ - custom 8 ball shift knob

Offline Jrama

• That CB Yapper
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2010, 02:58:02 PM »
I'd also prefer Smitty's 9:30, but hey dubbleJ's has final say

Offline dubbleJs

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2010, 03:10:13 PM »
SilverTJ is in for sure
That's Darrin to my friends ;D
9:30 Timmy's (just a suggestion but doesn't Smitty's have a bigger parking lot that isn't nearly as busy?) ;)

Ya I was thinking about Smitty's as well, but I was just figuring if we meet at Timmy's we can grab coffee/sanny/100 timbits or whatever before we head out...?

Offline OffRoadNewbie

• UberWheeler
  • I Blame Keith !!
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2010, 03:54:30 PM »
im in 930 am at smittys in cocrane right
2006 TJ its Green !! ;)
With A BIG dent in the door......