Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Hiring - $25.00/hr to Start!  (Read 3741 times)

Offline Evil-Jeep

• UberWheeler
Hiring - $25.00/hr to Start!
« on: June 21, 2010, 10:31:57 AM »
Wages (including COLA) starting at over $25.00/hour plus profit sharing

Evraz will be holding a Job Fair at the Glenmore Inn on June 28th and 29th from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Interviews will be conducted on site as part of an immediate hiring process.

Evraz Inc. NA is the largest producer of steel and pipe in Western Canada and a recognized leader in the North American oil and gas industry. We are committed to safe, responsible work practices and strive to recruit individuals who share our dedication to continuous success. We offer employees competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package, including significant bonus opportunities.

Evraz is expanding its operations to 4 shifts and is in need of the following positions:

Production Workers
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment. Applicants must have grade 12 or equivalent, be physically fit, capable of working shift work, and committed to working safely.

Skilled Trades people including Electricians, Millwrights and Machinists
Applicants must possess a valid provincial journeyman certification or Interprovincial Red Seal certification. Previous work experience in an industrial manufacturing setting is essential. These are full time shift work positions. Duties include troubleshooting and maintenance of plant equipment.

If you are looking for a career with a strong company, you owe it to yourself to attend the Evraz Job Fair. Plan to visit us at the West Room at the Glenmore Inn on June 28th & 29th. To arrange a specific interview time, please call Robyn at 403-236-6725 or email [email protected]

All potential hires will be required to attend and pass a pre-employment and drug screening test before attending orientation. For more information on Evraz’s North American operations, visit www.EvrazIncNA.com

Evraz... making the world stronger.
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”

Offline Immortal

• Talks waaay too much!
Re: Hiring - $25.00/hr to Start!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 10:50:00 PM »
LOL!!! My 2 brother-in-laws have been working there for over 30 years... too funny.
if we were smart with our money we wouldn't own Jeeps.
Here's your cup of STFU... ENJOY!