Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: F<M>L  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Rubi03 jef

• Talks waaay too much!
  • she never understands
F<M>L
« on: September 05, 2010, 01:51:33 AM »
well im in a bad mood now .

spent the day cutting trees for my sister on her property and it was great minus the chain saw nicking my leg and ripping my new pants

all in all great day

driving home with some new sofa and love seat on the trailer and then it starts to rain . ok fine damp couch no biggy itll dry

start to unload couch and love seat and step off the trailer and BREAK     there goes my ankle

spent a hour and half in the hospital and now im in a cast and useless .. well more useless then i was before

so much for a fun long weekend

becarful and enjoy the weather
04 rubicon <4'' X series RC lift, 1.25'' RC body lift, 1'' RC MML, CV rear drive shaft,  Stubby front bumper, CB,35 MTZ" ,Hi Lifter 54'',LED tail lights , flat fenders, LED front Flasher, half doors, Light force spots, and CDN M101 custom Military trailer

Offline frenchy

• Talks waaay too much!
Re: F<M>L
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 02:33:58 AM »
Tip # 1
 Go to furniture store for furniture.
They won't make you rip your new pants with chain saw, they have enclosed delivery units and slaves, so you won't break your leg  ;D

Tip # 2. Safety never takes a holiday!

PS. So does this mean you're off work and get to go wheeling more?    :D
Jeep
With stuff

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 07:57:27 AM »
There's been a rash of this shiz going around. Two of the ugys that I work with just broke their ankle in the past week. Not cool!
I followed a rainbow out to a garage and found a leprichaun. The rainbow ended in a potted cactus on his porch, but there was no gold :(

Offline Pookapotamus

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 08:07:17 AM »
real crapy luck jeff. and if you need someone to exercise your tj just let me know! ;D

Offline Rubi03 jef

• Talks waaay too much!
  • she never understands
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 01:22:09 PM »
i wont be able ot wheel cuz  i cant feel my pedals under the cast

as for safety . no biggy .. bones were ment to be broken right    no  wait i have that wrong  RULES are ment to be broken

as for furniture stores yes i know they deliver but i got mine used from my sister so i had to pick them  up

oh well its life and it goes on . and im kinda lucky work has been so slow now i can sit in the shop more and do even less then i have in the last to months

04 rubicon <4'' X series RC lift, 1.25'' RC body lift, 1'' RC MML, CV rear drive shaft,  Stubby front bumper, CB,35 MTZ" ,Hi Lifter 54'',LED tail lights , flat fenders, LED front Flasher, half doors, Light force spots, and CDN M101 custom Military trailer

Offline cLAY

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 10:24:49 PM »
Thay sucks. A guy at work did that last summer and took 3 months to recover from the surgery. Hope yours goes better!

'93 ZJ, 5.2L, lifted/locked/36s..<gone>
'98 5.9er 4.10s,locked,LA,WJ knuckles