Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Driveway Bylaw Question  (Read 14216 times)

Offline rangerdanger

• Budget Lift
Re: Driveway Bylaw Question
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2011, 09:06:39 PM »
I had a similar problem a couple of years ago, a neighbor kept parking his car right behind my pickup in the 5 feet of space between his drive way and mine. After asking nicely on several occasions I finally got tired of "nice" and backed my 1980's Dodge over his front bumper and hood. This seemed to work as he moved his POS and never parked there again. Never heard another word from him and he moved shortly after. Just my 0.02
Lethbridge Coulee Kruzer

Offline GreenMachine

• Budget Lift
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2011, 10:51:17 PM »
I had a similar problem a couple of years ago, a neighbor kept parking his car right behind my pickup in the 5 feet of space between his drive way and mine. After asking nicely on several occasions I finally got tired of "nice" and backed my 1980's Dodge over his front bumper and hood. This seemed to work as he moved his POS and never parked there again. Never heard another word from him and he moved shortly after. Just my 0.02

Again, Parking someone in is alot easier than screwing with his car, haha, I would hate to be the neighbor of most of you guys, Some guys keep it clean and fun, And I like " my wife may hit it by accident when she goes to work" but  the poo handle, thats just a plss off, and If you have an ongoing thing with him, they will know its you. What happened to the good ol egg, or yogert in minus 20, it freezes really nicely, but dont put poop on the guys hand at 6 am, it will probably earn you a nice burn out on your lawn,
03 Tj Lifted 2.5" - Light Bar - 31's - Rock Sliders - Full Edge Jammer Trail Kit

Offline GreenMachine

• Budget Lift
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2011, 10:53:08 PM »
Poo handles work alot better on random cars.... not your neighbor
03 Tj Lifted 2.5" - Light Bar - 31's - Rock Sliders - Full Edge Jammer Trail Kit