General Forums > Stolen!

2000 XJ

(1/2) > >>

reflexzero:
Well, my 2000 XJ, which I was just getting into top running order before putting any mods on vanished from my driveway this weekend.  Filed my reports, but somehow I think it's long gone, as I parked it with a full tank on Saturday Night.

Dark Green Cherokee Classic 4 Doors, looks pretty much stock, although will have one blue and one black 120v cords poking out of the front grill, has shiny new H4 conversion headlamps, small dent passenger rear door, support the troops magnet on back hatch passenger side, hidden hitch reciever,  brand new windshield (at least it was before it vanished)

DRL lights won't be on, and if you get real close, you can see a brand new radiator!  Child seat in the back passenger side.

Anyhow, not holding out much hope, I'll likely be shopping soon, but I hate starting over from scratch.

specialk:
That sucks, man...

Zombie:
I had someone try to take the zombie(the xj) last winter a few months after I got it and the only reason they couldn't take is is the neutral safety switch would not work properly all the time, so it would often not start in park, but usually in neutral.
they didn't even take anything out of it.

I think they were planning to use it to smash through something with the arb on the front.

I hope it is found and is in good shape(maybe they would fix the dent and top it up after they were done ???)

I'll keep an eye out for it
whats your plate number in case it is still on?

reflexzero:
plate ends in 606
Thanks for the good word.

JENSSEN:
Picture of said truck?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version