Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: The thread where Jamie starts complaining and everyone else joins in...  (Read 8505 times)

Offline cLAY

• Talks waaay too much!
PHHFFFTT!!!! Those will NEVER last! You would eat them before they rolled out of the garage.

'93 ZJ, 5.2L, lifted/locked/36s..<gone>
'98 5.9er 4.10s,locked,LA,WJ knuckles

Offline SwampSinger

• CJA Members
  • Talks waaay too much!
  • Baconator
    • mmmmm-bacon
Damn it!... you are so right...

Here goes my good gas milage

Offline mike s

• UberWheeler
  • Good times!
That looks so good. God I want bacon for diner...
'94 YJ, 2.5" RE, 1"BL on 35"s, 8.8 w 4.88
oldEnuff2NObetter

but still can't help myself

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
There is nothing wrong with bacon for dinner. Just make sure that you apply a liberal layer of belt dressing to the pan before you start cooking.
I followed a rainbow out to a garage and found a leprichaun. The rainbow ended in a potted cactus on his porch, but there was no gold :(

Offline XJHERO

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Soberphobic
So do i need to run any special gear oil additive in my rear d44 with a spool??  ;D
Like ivry soap....pure as frack
DD
Get at me Wolf

Offline FiEND

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Wrecking Ball
The banana Peel I threw in there is good enough
1Wide2High
ILV2FRT
'97 TJ [sold]
'17 JK Rubicon

Offline Justink

• Budget Lift
  • '89 comanche 5'' lift, 33's
Say I ran my jeep out of blinker fluid, would belt dressing be similar enough I could use it?  :D
'89 Comanche 5'' 33's, dana 44 playtoy
'91 cherokee 4.5'' 31's DD
'88 Nissan 300zx just for fun
If it seems like a good idea at the time it probably isn't!

Offline TL-Iguana

• Talks waaay too much!
  • XJ - The Official TJ Rescue Vehicle
If your blinkers are squeaking instead of clicking then yes! W Squared once told me that belt dressing also quiets the squeak between his thighs when hes wheeling in his latex rubber pants... Never seen it, just have to go on his word tho...
I did a Google search for "hot trannies" but nothing came up about oil coolers  :o

Worrying too much about mpg with a Jeep is similar to worrying about your sister's virginity. An ok thing to be concerned about but...

'01 XJ on 35s, '11 Jk DD

Offline comanche killer

• UberWheeler
  • Aaron
The banana Peel I threw in there is good enough

hey would a banana peel work for my welded  rear  d44  or is the banana peel only for spools  :)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 05:04:24 PM by comanche runner »
95 3/4 ton Chev  dailydriver/heavy hauler
97 green MZJ custom 4link rear/3link front, FF 14 bolt rear welded, D 60 front, ax-15, np-231,custom rollcage, half doors, PSC hydro assist 14"kings 40"boggers

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
If your blinkers are squeaking instead of clicking then yes! W Squared once told me that belt dressing also quiets the squeak between his thighs when hes wheeling in his latex rubber pants... Never seen it, just have to go on his word tho...

I told you that in confidence, you sneaky person! I never would have revealed it if you hadn't had so many issues with noises while wheeling in your arseless naugahyde chaps.
I followed a rainbow out to a garage and found a leprichaun. The rainbow ended in a potted cactus on his porch, but there was no gold :(

Offline rws

• CJA Members
  • Talks waaay too much!
  • Stump Grinder
You guys are all clueless!

Three pages of dribble and no one has mentioned that the only belt dressing worth getting is the one with zinc additive.