Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: it's time bud.. SpecialK (Kevin) I'm calling you out!  (Read 2367 times)

Offline FiEND

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Wrecking Ball
it's time bud.. SpecialK (Kevin) I'm calling you out!
« on: December 07, 2011, 02:07:48 PM »

Dude.  I gotta say thankyou very much for everything you have done for the club this past year, all the work I couldn't do, all the work you volunteered to do and happily have done.  It's way more than I ever imagined and I gotta tell ya from a club viewpoint, you are one amazing fella.

Personally, I like you too.

I think it's pretty safe to say you were the 2011 president and again in 2012 wow, that ranks right up there with that crazy french dictator Dom.

From the first time I met you, I pegged you as a class act - but it's just so obvious I can't really take credit haha

Anyway cheers mang, we owe you a lot of respect and gratitude and none more than myself.

Thanks for a great 2011
1Wide2High
ILV2FRT
'97 TJ [sold]
'17 JK Rubicon

Offline NUXJR

• That CB Yapper
Re: it's time bud.. SpecialK (Kevin) I'm calling you out!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 02:48:16 PM »
I'll second the motion!!!!

Thanks a bunch Kevin!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rubi03 jef

• Talks waaay too much!
  • she never understands
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 05:12:57 PM »
thanks kev .

its always fun wheeling with you and because of you we still have trails open to wheel on .

04 rubicon <4'' X series RC lift, 1.25'' RC body lift, 1'' RC MML, CV rear drive shaft,  Stubby front bumper, CB,35 MTZ" ,Hi Lifter 54'',LED tail lights , flat fenders, LED front Flasher, half doors, Light force spots, and CDN M101 custom Military trailer

Offline hps4evr

• Administrator
  • Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 05:25:09 PM »
X3!
Kevin is a stand-up sort of guy. he will represent this club just fine.
YJ=Y’all Jealous

Offline TL-Iguana

• Talks waaay too much!
  • XJ - The Official TJ Rescue Vehicle
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 05:37:02 PM »
Congrats Kev! Cant wait to see what you are going to do in your new role over the next couple years!
I did a Google search for "hot trannies" but nothing came up about oil coolers  :o

Worrying too much about mpg with a Jeep is similar to worrying about your sister's virginity. An ok thing to be concerned about but...

'01 XJ on 35s, '11 Jk DD

Offline specialk

• CJA Executive
  • Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 08:27:18 PM »
Wow guys...  thank you for the kind words.  It has been a great year and I've enjoyed it immensely.  It's humbling to be recognzied like this and to know I have earned the respect of those I respect.   Can't wait for 2012! 

And thank you Al, for showing me the true meaning of a wrecking ball.  I like you too... 

Cheers!
04 TJ Rubi

Offline XJHERO

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Soberphobic
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2011, 08:11:18 PM »
I'm one of those member's that lurk in the dark  now(and just squirt off people who EVERYone finds annoying).   Due to the work i have chosen, and even from this far away i have noticed that  Kev you have done a great job covering for AL and his incompetence which there is allot of.........
just remember we are all here to have fun, hit some trails, build jeeps and maybe just maybe make a good friend or two.

PS stop letting Mr square tell people how to build their jeep its getting quiet old....(and that's not just my opinion)

Nathan(the Mean one)
Like ivry soap....pure as frack
DD
Get at me Wolf

Offline FiEND

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Wrecking Ball
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 08:37:02 PM »
or nincompotence
1Wide2High
ILV2FRT
'97 TJ [sold]
'17 JK Rubicon

Offline FiEND

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Wrecking Ball
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2011, 08:38:08 PM »
I hate post padders!

lol sometimes when I see a post padder at work I go in and edit their profile and drop em by about 25-50 posts haha
1Wide2High
ILV2FRT
'97 TJ [sold]
'17 JK Rubicon

Offline XJHERO

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Soberphobic
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2011, 08:48:10 PM »
 ;D
good
Like ivry soap....pure as frack
DD
Get at me Wolf

Offline silverfox

• That CB Yapper
  • drawrof og nac enoyna
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 08:07:46 AM »
I have to say that I don`t think that the club could have a better representative.

I have known ya for a lot of years now amigo (10 I think it is at this point) and have never once had a time or situation to question your integrity, commitment, & sense of responsibility to anything that you decided to undertake.  One of those types of friends that is non judgmental no matter the situation.

Looking forward to your tenure and what it means for the club.  Gonna get this damn work life balance bullshit back on track so that I can be around more to see how you do.

2018 JLU Lifted on 37's