Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: How do you post a picture on here???  (Read 1108 times)

Offline JeeperWill

• Baby Wheeler
  • Jeep, My Drug Of Choice
How do you post a picture on here???
« on: October 17, 2011, 11:13:59 AM »
I have no idea how to post a picture on this site, please help. Cheers
96XJ - 4.0L, aw-4, np242, d30 & C8.25 auto locker w/ rear disc brake conversion, RE3.5" w/disco's &  adjustable track bar, currie tie rods, alloy ball joints, MT 31x10.5, SYE, custom stereo, headlight conversion, steering brace, custom skids, blah, blah..

Offline Raspberry

• Budget Lift
  • Do what you love, the rest will follow.
DECEASED - 'Big Ben' (black '97 XJ) : ~9" lift - 35's - Ford 9" - 4.56 gears - armoured up - ...and a sound system that can annoy the hell out of Lemon-aid Jay!!
NEXT - Dark green '98 XJ to build up....

Offline Unknown303

• Budget Lift
Re: How do you post a picture on here???
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 11:22:27 AM »
Register for a photobucket.com account.

Upload photos.

Either hover over newly oploaded photo and click on the red area highlight below this will copy the code to your clipboard, then paste into reply on this forum.

Or; click on the photo and then the code is on the right side of the screen like below.  You click on it and it will copy to your clipboard and then paste it on this forum where you want it to appear in your reply.

Offline JeeperWill

• Baby Wheeler
  • Jeep, My Drug Of Choice
Re: How do you post a picture on here???
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 12:37:24 PM »
cheers guys
96XJ - 4.0L, aw-4, np242, d30 & C8.25 auto locker w/ rear disc brake conversion, RE3.5" w/disco's &  adjustable track bar, currie tie rods, alloy ball joints, MT 31x10.5, SYE, custom stereo, headlight conversion, steering brace, custom skids, blah, blah..